Bored in A&E (3 Viewers)

Just had a chat with the doctor. If my bloods come back good today, I can leave after my test tomorrow. Fingers crossed. However, I now have a f-ing cold. That's because I've been trapped in this f-ing petree dish of a room. The doc say, "oh don't give that to me.." FUCK OFF. I hope he gets it.

You'll have to hit the drink and drugs hard this weekend.

If they let me out of here I'm totally going out for my one pint tomorrow night. Screw sitting on the couch. Actually, if I had two shandys that's one drink, right?

Alcohol thins the blood.Fact.
Might be right up your street.

Seriously, I'm crying now.

They just brought in the sweetest old lady to replace the monster of a woman here before. She just keeps crying and says she wants to go home. She doesn't want to die here. Her daughters (in their 60/70's) are brushing her hair and telling her soon they will take her by the sea.

HEART BREAKING. :(

They just brought in the sweetest old lady to replace the monster of a woman here before. She just keeps crying and says she wants to go home. She doesn't want to die here.

Tell her to keep it fucking down and grow the fuck up.
This is your goddamn room and fresh meat obeys the rules or there'll be real fucking trouble when the lights go out.

End any declarative sentence with ", bitch!"

by the sea is the best place to be.
by the sea is the best place for me.
she's obviously great.

They just brought in the sweetest old lady to replace the monster of a woman here before. She just keeps crying and says she wants to go home. She doesn't want to die here. Her daughters (in their 60/70's) are brushing her hair and telling her soon they will take her by the sea.

HEART BREAKING. :(

oh god that's awful...try and keep your spirits up Jill..Fingers crossed for your release tomorrow!

I love this woman. She's calmed down a bit. She's 90 and from Co. Antrim and just moved down here a few years ago. She loves it. It's so beautiful down here and everything works. She keeps going on about the sea and how lovely her daughters are. "God has been very good to me." She misses her dog and garden. :(

Why couldn't she have been my room mate all week? Instead of the complaint monster who was probably in her mid 40's. Also this woman made note of the heat too.... she's new so she got the window to be open! I love her! Screw you window closer, 2 against 1 now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back