bomb scare in the airport (1 Viewer)

brianoak

Apparently,dude with bag claims he has a bomb.

whole departure terminal has been evacuated.

Bollocks i never thought of that.Im working beside the poxy thing too at the moment....well 3 miles away but I have to get down the M50

Yeah, apparently a white irish male was holding a bag on his head shouting "clear the airport"

knob.

Bomber%20patrol%202.jpg

"lol"

Dublin Airport has been evacuated this afternoon amid a major security alert believed to have been sparked by a bomb warning. Details of the incident are still sketchy, but the terminal building has been evacuated and all traffic is being prevented from entering the airport.

Witnesses said airport staff entered the departures area and told everybody to get out as quickly as possible.

Gardai say the alert was sparked by a suspicious bag in the arrivals hall.

There are unconfirmed reports that a man entered the building claiming to be carrying a bomb.

Irish Independent Breaking News.

They're saying on newstalk that the fella has been arrested but the bomb disposal team are on the way to check out the bag. Roads closed and flights delayed until four at earliest.

he's demanding we all convert to a strict branch of islam called "Salafism". I'm not giving in to his demands, i'm nowhere near the airport, nor do i have any holidays booked for the near future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back