bohs punk get in contact (1 Viewer)

See Bohemian fans went on the rampage last night and attacked the car of the Waterford manager. Well the story goes something like that anyway. Hooligan Bohs fans. I am against any attack on Waterford City football club because God is their director of football.

god is currently on extended leave due to drink problems re -occuring.barry - cheers for that, i will get them off you in person as i dont trust the post with important stuff, will mail ya.

was lucky enough to be in the stadium in new york when we bet italy in the world cup and god was so good he made phil babb along side him look like a talent, and thats saying something

Yeah, remember people were saying Phil Babb was going to be the next Paul McGrath? Jesus what a thought. You were at the best football match ever, bastard, I wish I was there! Saw highlights of it again last week, McGrath in that match was the best any defender will ever play I reckon! He should come back and play for Ireland I reckon, sure not being able to run never stopped him being amazing before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back