Bohs christmas gig part two (non sunday working thread) (1 Viewer)

OLP said:
'cause I need time to sober up before I get home and it's hard enough getting all the way into town and to me bus stop locked, I'm only a wee lad.
thats the shitist excuse Ive ever heard.
Just have a couple and stay for the entire gig.

KatieMutated said:
thats the shitist excuse Ive ever heard.
Just have a couple and stay for the entire gig.

I've just been told that I'm not allowed go at all so i'm leaving as soon as dropping bombs are over.

Thought I wasn't gonna make it up to this one but I think I can manage it. To the kid who said he wouldn't be able to stay for the whole thing, I have to get up at 6, yes 6 am to get a bus back to wasterford in time for school. Now thats dedication. Ha Janer, I'm posting, bout 2 weeks after you told me to....

Napalm said:
Miss K will look after you and even buy you a kebab :)

Of course I will in a pervy older woman kinda way. I'll even bring him to the AbraKababra outside Crumlin shopping centre where that lad got a chunk of his nose bitten off.

xie said:
I have to get up at 6, yes 6 am to get a bus back to wasterford in time for school. Now thats dedication
fair play indeed .|..|

xie said:
Thought I wasn't gonna make it up to this one but I think I can manage it. To the kid who said he wouldn't be able to stay for the whole thing, I have to get up at 6, yes 6 am to get a bus back to wasterford in time for school. Now thats dedication. Ha Janer, I'm posting, bout 2 weeks after you told me to....
Are you the young skinhead of 16 who I met in the Bohs bar a while back?
and Hi :)

KatieMutated said:
I'll even bring him to the AbraKababra outside Crumlin shopping centre where that lad got a chunk of his nose bitten off.

You're Joking? EXACT same thing happened in AbraKababra in Bray as well, they had to shut down as a result though.

Oh wait no.....I got them mixed up, the stabbing took place in the Crumlin one and the nose bitting incident took place in Bray (i used to live near there).

The award for the dodgiest AbraKababra has to go to the one that used to be in the lane in Temple bar (whats the name of it?) facing the Ha'Penny Bridge.

you used to live in bray? fucking mad stuff, it was always dodge as fuck,
i cant imagine being there eating me dinner then some lad comes up and takes a chunk a nostril, its insane...

thats bray for ya though

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back