Bohs christmas gig part two (non sunday working thread) (1 Viewer)

bohs punks

Website
Visit site
apologies for new thread but old one is full of work related posts .

heres the story with the gig on sunday week, december the 11th in the Revamped Long Bar, Dalymount Park, Phibsboro D7 - down a lane across form St peters church

kick off for first band at 3.30, final whistle first at 8 p.m.

all ages, 3 euro pints of bavaria, wheelchair access and we get a look at the new long bar to see what its like.

full line up

Estel
http://www.rte.ie/arts/2003/0609/estel.html

Easpa Measa
http://www.easpameasa.cjb.net/

The Freebooters
www.thefreebooters.com

DJ one decks covering up the backline change djing set

Dropping Bombs
Dublin Ska Punk

Baby Dave
Wicklow band who play "poppy" punk like they are from 76/77 era belfast

Killateen
New dublin young Band.

this running order decided by longevity of the band bein around more than anything else.

time is tight with a backline change thrown in so this gig will start strictly on time.

Adm is a fiver, its not a benefit but money is to cover costs of bands, pa etc -non profit.

6 bands diy all ages blah de blah - come along.

fyi.. this is almost certainly going to be the only easpa measa gig until next summer (at the earliest). also we'll have copies of the new split seven inch with atomgevitter on sale for the first time (one new long song from us, four new fast thrashers from them.. on red & blue vinyl too), as well as some t-shirts, patches and other assorted records that we picked up in europe.

i finally took stock of all the records we have left over from europe, so here is the list of stuff that we'll be selling at this gig. bear in mind that we only have very limited (one, in some cases) copies of some of these records, and they'll be sold on a first-come bases on the day.
after the gig we'll probably put whatever's left in murder city records (where it'll cost a bit more than the prices below).

if you're outside dublin or won't be at the gig and still want some of this stuff, contact me (pm) and if there are still copies after the gig on the 11th, we can arrange something before all the stock gets put into murder city. thanks.

LPs

Hero Dishonest - Juggetnaut/Let Your Poison Scream (hardcorethrash from finland, last two cds on one lp!) €8
Zeroid - 2004 (dark metallic hardcore from germany) €7
La Fraction - s/t (classic french punk with passionate chanteuse vocals) €8
La Fraction - Aussi Long Sera La Chemin (brilliant second lp) €8
Mass Genocide Process/Visions of War - split (czech crust meets belgian d-beat attack) €8
Cerebral Turbulency - Impenetrable (whirlwind grindcore apocalypse, from czech) €8
Innoxia Corpora - Kcertu (melodic, angry punkrock) €8

CDs

La Fraction - Aussi Long Sera La Chemin (second album) €10
The Boy You Hit Is Dead - s/t (galway metalcore w/ easpa and fuktifino members) €4
Uranus - To This Bearer of Truth (discography of this seminal heavy and dischordant band) €7
V/A - Welcome to Hell (Food Not Bombs benefit cd, 33 bands incl. Wolfbridage, Submission Hold, Fleas and Lice, etc) €7
Easpa Measa - Renounce & Dethrone demo (six older songs, cd-r w/ handmade packaging) €3

7"s

Easpa Measa/Atomgevitter (brand new, one long song from easpa, four hefty thrashers from the scots, on red and blue vinyl) €3
Charcoal Human/Upside Down Flag split (Sydneys tyrant crushing, guitar abusing, goon consuming grindcore destruction tag-team Brisbanes premier sun-ripened hippy thrash unit. Inserts galore and fancy translucent packaging!) €3
Homoconsumens/Ad Calendas Graecas split (czech thrash and punk rock) €3
Rabies/Disturbance Project split (grind and fastcore from czech) €3
Balaclava/Complicite Candide split €3
Creepy Crawlie/Worm split (riot-grrl hc vs. project w/ members of deep turtle and the pheonix foundation) €3
See You In Hell/Mass Genocide Process split (a double bill of brooding crust, two of the best bands from czech) €3
Mass Genocide Process/Alamogordo split (dark crust and metallic hardcorepunk, again from czech) €3
Your New Friend - Smoke 'n' Thunder (melodic hardcore from belfast, ex-black belt jones, circle again, ensign, etc) €3

Tapes

Grex/PPMH split (more chaos from czech, includes covers of hellnation, ripcord, monster x, s.o.b., anal cunt, etc) €3

T-Shirts

Easpa Measa - white on black, sizes small or medium €7

Patches

Easpa Measa - white on black 50c.

honest man that i am edser, i never lodged tha money to you as i knew things werent goign to work out so to speak so you owe me nothing which makes you a lot richer than you thought you were.

I'll be there, I'll probably have to leave after dropping bombs tho, was looking forward to hearng Estel and Easpa Measa.

'cause I need time to sober up before I get home and it's hard enough getting all the way into town and to me bus stop locked, I'm only a wee lad.

not...drink....nah, I'm well too shy when I'm sober, If I can manage to get a lift back I'll be able to stay longer, but last time I got a lift I fell into me car and got caught rapid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back