Bohs christmas gig part two (non sunday working thread) (1 Viewer)

faganfest! said:
you used to live in bray? fucking mad stuff, it was always dodge as fuck,
i cant imagine being there eating me dinner then some lad comes up and takes a chunk a nostril, its insane...

thats bray for ya though

I lived in Gaystones for a couple of years....it was hell this was pre punk scene by the way. It was all inbreds or richo's who thought i was the scum of the earth cause Im from Crumlin.....dont blame them really.

But yeah Brays a shit hole, 2 rival familys running the joint tis madness.

(i think that 'typo' was a meticulously planned play on words.... ;) )

but anyway
at least now Greystones has that yummy fruit place that makes those smoothies.....whats it called.....ah yeah The Happy Pear. yummmmmm

Big thanks to everyone who came out in such large numbers yesterday, great to see so many people there on a sunday afternoon and great to see some new faces.

The long bar isnt finished so we were up in the players bar but it worked fine.

First time to see Estel and i have to say i thought they were deadly.

Cheers to bands, skinny for the pa and all of the helpers etc..|..|

Was a very good gig Conor, I wasn't to sure about the line up but it was actually quite good, that is the best I have ever seen Easpa Measa play, they were excellent, really solid and tight.
Met so many people there who I hadn't seen for awhile, Dalymount def getting a good name now.
Our party then headed for the Tolka house after the gig finished and had quite a good time, then dropped into my job and picked up the biggest amount of Chinese this side of Marlon Brandos belly
10/10 day to match the 10/10 Voodoo gig.

Yes I did but we went drinking afterwards and had a bit of a knees up in my place and one of my m8's lost the memory card from my phone in my sitting room, cannot find it anywhere.
Did u play the cd, Colin loved it.

JANER said:
Yes I did but we went drinking afterwards and had a bit of a knees up in my place and one of my m8's lost the memory card from my phone in my sitting room, cannot find it anywhere.
Did u play the cd, Colin loved it.

havnt got a chance yet, but Im gonna hit the cot with a nice cuppa soon and have a listen (how punk is that?)

Napalm said:
Either did anybody at the gig, they were crapola and had numerous objects hurled at them whilst on stage etc::)
All the gigs I have being to in my life I have never witnessed a band having stuff thrown at 'em cos they are shyte

/rather envious of Ado

ahh i know, i remember gaystones 10 or so years ago, it was all exclusive and shit, fuck off bray kinda attitude.
still is to an extent.
those morehouses are shortening, all dying from alko poisining and shit

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back