boards.ie is so flipping crap (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"snakybus don't repond to trolls use the report post feature ."

Moderator, I would like to report this troll

and... what? No, no...hang on...I don't mean an Internet troll. I think it might be an actual troll?

Oh my sides - you should be on a stage.

All due respect etc... but, like, the shit that's posted up here is fucking hilarious fairly regularly.
I think I have never seen anything on boards.ie that was (intentionally) funny.
If you looked at the SanctimoniousBollocks : FunnyStuff ratio on boardsie, its streaking ahead from thumped.

Obviously I am here to sort that to a certain extent. Watch:

*Ahem*
People who think gay people are stupid heads are simply ignoramuses and if they would just listen to me I would put them all to rights! Practice safe sex guyz, no matter what gender you are sleeping with ;););)!

Thankx.

Yer man seems to have fucked off though...
5640a_n.jpg

the number of users banned on boards just about shades out the total number of members on thumped. maybe that's where all the thumped members came from.

I've never posted on boards only found out it existed when someone linked to something on there from here.

thumped/eirecore forever.|..|

I have over 2,000 boards.ie posts , have seen magicbastarder and therecklessone over there too.

i'm not in disguise.
well, my posting there has been curtailed, somewhat vaguely:

"You are banned indefinably from the GI board for trolling.

Keeks"

that's green issues; the only thing i can think which led to the above was that in a thread about global warming, someone suggested coming up with ridiculous issues to promote. i suggested eating yourself to obesity to act as a carbon sink. and that there were no health issues to worry about, fat people are really fit from having to carry all that extra weight around.

Know something?

This is like the Ballroom crowd finishing up early tonight and heading down to Temple Bar to stand outside Club M sniggering and saying how crap a club it is.

If you don't like the site, why even go there?

Personal Issues is a comedy goldmine, but I wonder what the response here would be if a few boards posters took the piss out of the recent depression discussion on thumped?

Know something?

This is like the Ballroom crowd finishing up early tonight and heading down to Temple Bar to stand outside Club M sniggering and saying how crap a club it is.

If you don't like the site, why even go there?

Personal Issues is a comedy goldmine, but I wonder what the response here would be if a few boards posters took the piss out of the recent depression discussion on thumped?

yeah it's so sad posting on the internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back