boards.ie are fucking lunatics (1 Viewer)

eh...yes?!bing :)
hey kirstie when they banned you, what message did they write? when i got banned they said something like 'fuck off and dont come back" or something weird.

spammer, banned forever apparently.

I got banned for sending some dude a fuckin pm about a ticket he was selling. I sent the moderator jerk a pm abusing him for being some draconian bag of shit. anyway, consequently he unbanned me - but I sure as shit didnt go back.

motherfuckers.

have they been sued yet?

or some other 'nice' 20th century icon.

Quit Stalin...
fake-id.gif

My more polite, saner, non-ranty side posts regularly on baords, and I'm a hosted moderator now (got my own Spurs supporters club forum)

I can't understand why you all want to go on a message board that you obviously dislike, do you all head into Club M on a Saturday night as well?

Their site, their rules.

Kirstie, not sure what post you got banned for, but was it under the username "beautie"? Each forum has a different charter, some decided by mods, some agreed upon by posters. You get away with posting gig announcements because thats what the gig/events forum is for. Your blog post got banned because it seemed to be the only reason you joined up, so looks like spam.

That was it. The only reason I joined to post about gigs was eh...to post about gigs. I placed the post yesterday in the correct forum, didn't spam it across tons of categories, it was relevant. Mysterious indeed.

Kirstie, not sure what post you got banned for, but was it under the username "beautie"? Each forum has a different charter, some decided by mods, some agreed upon by posters. You get away with posting gig announcements because thats what the gig/events forum is for. Your blog post got banned because it seemed to be the only reason you joined up, so looks like spam.

That was it. The only reason I joined to post about gigs was eh...to post about gigs. I placed the post yesterday in the correct forum, didn't spam it across tons of categories, it was relevant. Mysterious indeed.

First post from a new member, if you'd a couple of hundred posts to your name and were known on there you'd *probably* have had no problem.

My more polite, saner, non-ranty side posts regularly on baords, and I'm a hosted moderator now (got my own Spurs supporters club forum)

I can't understand why you all want to go on a message board that you obviously dislike, do you all head into Club M on a Saturday night as well?

Their site, their rules.

up your ass, moderator!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back