boards.ie are fucking lunatics (2 Viewers)

krystal

Since 2000
I created a login yesterday for my new blog, posted a message about it in the appropriate forum, went back today to check the response, the message was deleted and I am banned. But I have another login for hivemind which I use to advertise gigs we put on. That seems to be fine, and is in essence exactly the same thing. Neither enterprise is commercial, I post for information reasons. What gives?

I created a login yesterday for my new blog, posted a message about it in the appropriate forum, went back today to check the response, the message was deleted and I am banned. But I have another login for hivemind which I use to advertise gigs we put on. That seems to be fine, and is in essence exactly the same thing. Neither enterprise is commercial, I post for information reasons. What gives?
Moderator! Ban this sick filth!

fogo suggested I sue them, as that's something they understand...

what's the point in having community forums if you're not going to allow people to post stuff? It's totally self defeating.

Horrible board that is unusable at this stage, I've had countless acounts banned since it first started in 99' or around then. They're going to sell it to someone in the near future and make a fortune off it.

they're all pricks. only went over there once on an account called Gorillas mot scare and they banned me. miserable pricks.

who runs boards?

is it this guy?

beads.jpg

hang on, i'm on a new pc, so i'm going to post a thread about paddy casey's curly hair and she how long i last

knock a certain musical promotion company too while yr there....
yeah boards sucks ass,everyone on there is so ultra polite to the point of me throwing up all over my keyboard the one time i was on.even thinking about it makes me queasy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back