BNP membership list published online (2 Viewers)

The list is all over the internets.

I reckon the BNP just leaked it so they could get someone to put it in an Excel spread-sheet for them.

bnp have elected councillors dont they? whats the big deal about naming? do other parties have similar secrecy deals with their membership?

It's against the law in UK for members of the police and prison service to be members of the BNP.

yeah, but i thought that as a political party with members in local government they should be open to public scrutiny (not that thats what i thought the law was, its just what seemed reasonable to me, like)

bnp have elected councillors dont they? whats the big deal about naming? do other parties have similar secrecy deals with their membership?

Although we scoff and think it's great that these Nazetards get named and shamed, there are other parties such as Zanu-PF in Zimbabwe, and historically, for example opposition parties in Nazi/Communist dictatorships where it was of importance to remain secretive about membership.
Granted there's not too much to fear in a liberal democracy from people knowing you support FF or FG but in plenty of countries politics are more fraught, dangerous.

Shame we can't post some of the names & details here. There's some hilarious pursuits listed under 'hobbies'.

'Owns a van and a bomber jacket'.

Although we scoff and think it's great that these Nazetards get named and shamed, there are other parties such as Zanu-PF in Zimbabwe, and historically, for example opposition parties in Nazi/Communist dictatorships where it was of importance to remain secretive about membership.
Granted there's not too much to fear in a liberal democracy from people knowing you support FF or FG but in plenty of countries politics are more fraught, dangerous.
That's the thing. I find this hillarious, but it is an evasion of privacy, privacy that these people are entitled to.

Sorry Pete, I thought I was vague enough. I don't want to get anyone in any real-life trouble.

Anyway, surely Irish people aren't allowed in the BNP by definition. Even Northern Irish people, since it's called the British National Party and Northern Ireland isn't in Britain. It's in the United Kingdom. Oooh yeah.

ex-Patricks.

I wanted to join until the lads told me there were no Grand Imperial Wizards in the BNP.
There's not even Orcs or Dwarves Night elves or anything.

That's the thing. I find this hillarious, but it is an evasion of privacy, privacy that these people are entitled to.

Well the BNP opposed The Civil Liberties Bill and the Privacy Act under the Human Rights Charter. Hence the irony of Nick Griffin's bleating-the blind twat.

he

Email Recieved:
If I am not removed from this list within the next hour I will be personally taking legal action again you - either remove this list totally or remove my details - I will be informing the BNP. Remove the following details with immediate effect: Richard ********* ****** *******

Email Response:
Dear Friend,
I realise it must be tough for you during these times of free speech, democracy and gangster rap but I would urge you to think twice before you threaten me with legal action.

I am saying this because, even though I despise your organisation I would be saddened if you were to venture away from your traditions by going through the proper democratic channels to settle your grievances.

Maybe a more suited option to your type would be to wear a white hoody and chase me down the street with a machete, or you could set fire to a cross in my back garden, or if you're feeling a bit oppressive simply round up a load of people with hooked noses and chuck them in a chamber.
Any of these methods will keep your identity and in turn keep my respect.

I hope you enjoyed the US election.

Regards...
BNPmemberslist.co.uk

I can't imagine the lad from the country, who's addres is 'The Post Office' will be calling in to collect his mail anytime soon :eek:

I worked with a skinhead in London who was in the BNP

He hated pakis, blacks, gays, jews

he was half irish so he liked me and he married a finnish girl so Irish and finnish were grand by him.

When I asked him why he didnt object to finnish people he had no real answer

He always made me a nice pizza everyday so he was alright

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back