bluetip appreciation thread (1 Viewer)

They got labelled as emo?!Never heard that myself.

Saw em with around 5 other people when they played limerick years ago.
They dedicated a song to the only guy that seemed interested, the drunk on the slot machine in the corner.

Great band alright.

that was around easter wasn't it? 2001? i was down in kerry and was gonna head up to limerick for it until i heard that bambi split up the the day before so i stayed in kerry and ate chocolate. was never that pushed about bluetip but i think i'll give them another listen now...

right so that GBV thread got me thinking of an equivalent for me and then I remembered that it happened and I missed it.

anyway, Worthit, check it

http://b2.boards2go.com/boards/board.cgi?action=read&id=1277514704&user=retisonic

"i[FONT=verdana, helvetica, arial][SIZE=-1]t is jason, dave, and shawn from swiz plus joe gorelick writing songs for an as-yet-unnamed project."

new Bluetip album! although no Jake Kump by the looks of things :(
[/SIZE][/FONT]

When did they play in Dublin exactly does anyone remember? I went to see them about '97/8 or thereabouts.

The last time they played in Dublin was Bambi's second last Dublin gig in the Temple on the 14th of April 2001. Both bands played in the High Stool in Limerick the next day.

The played in Isaac Butts a year or two before that.

The last time they played in Dublin was Bambi's second last Dublin gig in the Temple on the 14th of April 2001. Both bands played in the High Stool in Limerick the next day

Oh yeah, somedaysbetter played The Temple gig too, yeah?
What was that Jason Farrell band that played the Lower Deck in about 2004? Retisonic, was it?

It was, good gig, the last time I was in the Lower Deck before 2009 I think.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back