Blue States (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Ed
  • Start date
  • Replies 134
  • Views 6K
  • Watchers 1
Question. why you getting so worked up? i don't know you, you don't know me...what i say shouldn't matter unless you're insecure about yourself?
spiritualtramp said:
I do . I don't like dickheads that turn up on forums and start calling nice people dogs .

ms.b.haven said:
Question. why you getting so worked up? i don't know you, you don't know me...what i say shouldn't matter unless you're insecure about yourself?
I'm not insecure about myself . you must be though if your idea of fun is trolling around calling people dogs .

what age are you ? 12 ?

stupid, gay and a pervert, *sniffle*
do you want a hug?

wow, i couldn't start something like this if you piad me... [flicks popcorn into gob-smacked mouth... unblinking...]

me? insecure? nah, i have a bunch of you hating me and what, i should be crying over it? everyone loves a good bitch, now ye have one :) what age are you...what are you like
spiritualtramp said:
I'm not insecure about myself . you must be though if your idea of fun is trolling around calling people dogs .

what age are you ? 12 ?

ms.b.haven said:
me? insecure? nah, i have a bunch of you hating me and what, i should be crying over it? everyone loves a good bitch, now ye have one :) what age are you...what are you like
i'm 17 going on 2. and you?

karljacuncha said:
dude - there's 2 'd's in the second edd - that's how you tell the difference! :rolleyes:

you got an abacus on your front gate too?

it's ed, edd and eddy.

i wish i had an abacus on my front gate, i don't have a front gate

ms.b.haven said:
i'll be honest 22
i don't believe you're ugly. no one could be as bitchy as you and be ugly at the same time. post a picture of yourself and we'll have a vote.

mmm, maybe, if yer lucky....ok do you know what, i like you so i'll leave you alone
hag said:
i don't believe you're ugly. no one could be as bitchy as you and be ugly at the same time. post a picture of yourself and we'll have a vote.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back