Bloody Sunday "unjustified and unjustifiable", in other news, water wet. (1 Viewer)

I thisnk everyone is still a little shocked at the complete admission ..where are the excuses,..where is the buck passing?

It took 40yrs but so happy for the victims families who have got justice at last. Also, pretty amazed by the apology itself which was unambiguous and repentant. That coming from the Brits esp a Tory government is nothing short of miraculous.

It took 40yrs but so happy for the victims families who have got justice at last. Also, pretty amazed by the apology itself which was unambiguous and repentant. That coming from the Brits esp a Tory government is nothing short of miraculous.

Yeah but it 'seems' the feckin Brits are actually garnering kudos for their fulsome apology....thats weird!
Reminds me of when Van Doren admits to lying about being in on the scam in Quizshow...everyone praises his contrition and eventual truthfulness until one guy says:
I don't think an adult of your intelligence ought to be commended for simply, at long last, telling the truth.

Eamon McCann rocks btw

Yeah Max Cunt Hastings wrote a piece in the Daily Mail about how the Irish wouldn't be grateful for this. You're not supposed to murder unarmed civilians then slander the dead so why should we be grateful when it is finally admitted.

Yeah Max Cunt Hastings wrote a piece in the Daily Mail about how the Irish wouldn't be grateful for this. You're not supposed to murder unarmed civilians then slander the dead so why should we be grateful when it is finally admitted.

As much it's nice to hear a full apology and clearing of any blame on the protesters. I'd have to agree with The Scientician here.

Yeah but it 'seems' the feckin Brits are actually garnering kudos for their fulsome apology....thats weird!
Reminds me of when Van Doren admits to lying about being in on the scam in Quizshow...everyone praises his contrition and eventual truthfulness until one guy says:

Excellent point - why should we thank them for an apology that should have immediately being forthcoming. Eamonn Mccann I agree is an absolute legend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back