blade runner ultimate edition (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter tim
  • Start date
  • Replies 214
  • Views 19K
  • Watchers 5
ain't no Criterion Blade Runner.

Criterion Laserdiscs
BROWSE CRITERION DVDSThe Criterion Collection published laserdisc editions of important classic and contemporary films from 1984 to 1998. The following is a complete list of all Criterion laserdisc titles. These laserdiscs are now out of print and unavailable.
TITLE DIRECTOR YEAR SPINE

Blade Runner (CAV) Scott, Ridley 1982 19
Blade Runner (CLV) Scott, Ridley 1982 69

Criterion Laserdiscs
BROWSE CRITERION DVDSThe Criterion Collection published laserdisc editions of important classic and contemporary films from 1984 to 1998. The following is a complete list of all Criterion laserdisc titles. These laserdiscs are now out of print and unavailable.
TITLE DIRECTOR YEAR SPINE

Blade Runner (CAV) Scott, Ridley 1982 19
Blade Runner (CLV) Scott, Ridley 1982 69

sorry - no DVD.

forgot about the laserdisc.

Watched the Final cut...

Bit pointless really.
Saw this during yon film fest. Noticed some minor changes here and there; some dialogue was clarified or in one case (Roy's showdown with Tyrell) changed? Overall I thought the print looked much sharper. Still, don't think I wanna see it again for a good many years.

Saw this during yon film fest. Noticed some minor changes here and there; some dialogue was clarified or in one case (Roy's showdown with Tyrell) changed? Overall I thought the print looked much sharper. Still, don't think I wanna see it again for a good many years.

Really had a hard time staying interested.
I think the film is much better as a memory.

and I kind of like the narration version as it was the one I saw first as a kid.

Isn't the line "I want more life, fucker" changed to "I want more life, father" ???

I prefer the first one

Isn't the line "I want more life, fucker" changed to "I want more life, father" ???

I prefer the first one
Yes it was. didn't work as well imho. bit too clunky following Tyrell referring to Roy as the prodigal son. i preferred the first one too.

He says "father" in the final cut. I prefer it as father.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back