Black Masses on Killiney Hill (3 Viewers)

I remember a few years back there was an article in the evening herald with some fuckin scorpy knack from Shankill (its grand im from Shankill too, im allowed say it) claiming that 'Satanists' had tried to stab him and his mates because they intterupted one of their 'rituals', however id say that the authenticity of both the claims and the rituals are pretty weak. There are, however, caves along the side of the hill facing the sea, and there are all sorts of 'occult' symbols along the walls, some even claim to have found sacrificial animals in there, there are also some 'altars' in the woods near the obilisk.

I think the really unnerving stories dont come from there though, Dublin is littered with 'cults' etc, look into the Black Magician who used to be a dean in Trinity College, and the body snatching of the Royal College of Surgeons.

I

I think the really unnerving stories dont come from there though, Dublin is littered with 'cults' etc, look into the Black Magician who used to be a dean in Trinity College, and the body snatching of the Royal College of Surgeons.

was he the one who had the catholics strung up at the campanile and got his fave prod students to kill them with a bow and arrow?

was he the one who had the catholics strung up at the campanile and got his fave prod students to kill them with a bow and arrow?

Apparently it is still lawful for Trinity college to kill one catholic per year

I think it was David Norris, known gay symapthiser who said that

Its very hard to come across, but one of the old faculty deans claimed rights as a black magician years back. He was a very strange man i believe, he may even still be there, im not sure, but Trinity swept it under their proverbial rug in order to not taint their name. Im not sure about Catholics being shot with a bow and arrow, but their is the 'secret' society called The Knights of the Campanile, who apparently havent had an order since about 2001 i think but im pretty sure are still in existence...i guess their meant to be like a smaller version of the Freemasons.

You gotta laugh at these Satanic practices. It's pretty much the bag of spotty oiks who've played too much Dungeons & Dragons.

Except for the Norwegian lads.

I always felt slightly cheated as a metal loving youth that there was no counterpart black metal madness over here.Bar the lad in Gorey throwing a gravestone through a church.

Yeah, me too, id even consider doing something myself just to have something to 'represent' the irish 'scene', or there lack of. Although, when i was in Norway i found that people are seriously divided over the whole black metal thing. I mean, you go to a metal bar and people are all like 'black metal! Fuckin yeah! etc...' but ask ANYONE who isnt a metaller about Black Metal and they'd nearly fuckin spit on ya right there and then, and its weird, EVERYONE knows what black metal is, EVERYONE, man, woman, children, dog, everyone.

A couple of mates of mine declared their devotion to metal/satan by painting upsidedown crosses on their overalls when they were in London working on a building site

Is it the Occultists who have erected scaffolding around the Obilesk? Or they finally standing up for themselves and doing something about OPW's wanton pebble dashing of this bizarre monolith?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back