Black Masses on Killiney Hill (3 Viewers)

Occult Picnicker, earlier:

boy.jpg

I thought he was just a cross alsatian who was seen walking past a tree in a satanic sort of way. Maybe it was dusk.

Knacker drinker up there are in a league of their own though - really fucking dodgy. It's the shrieks of "weehhhh ye fuckin wankorrrrzzzz! Cuh-moooooooooooooonnnn den. Hew robbed me bleeeeeedin Ritz yez cunnnzzzz...".

i heard if you walk an alsatian around the hellfire club by the hindlegs a pentagram appears, which is a symbol of protection

I heard that two but its slightly different

If you walk up to the Hellfire club its good for the heart and well being of both you and the alsatian. If choose to walk in a circle whilst up there be carful you dont get to dizzy. If you find yourself walking in a circle by accident check and see if one leg is shorter than the other.

THAT'S ANIMAL ABUSE! YOU DO NOT WALK DOGS AROUND BUILDINGS BY THE HINDLEGS. THE ANTI-EVERYTHING DO-GOODERS FROM EIRECORE SHOULD BE INFORMED. PERHAPS THEY CAN HAVE A PROTEST AGAINST YOU.

Wilbert said:
In St. Annes Park there is a small creepy-looking building beside the old pond (there's a new pond too) that has it's windows blocked up with concrete blocks. There is a point where one of the blocks is missing and you can see inside where someone painted this crude (but very scary-looking when you're a kid) rendition of the devil. You hear stories about weird stuff in that park when you're growing up nearby.
ah yeah dude that pond gives me the shits.
dont spose youve seen the open grave???
what did saint annes park used to be?
its arranged really weird.like a portal to another dimension or some shit.
gives me the willies. not somewhere i like to be after dark.
or "pucks tunnels" in malahide castle is heebyjeeby stuff too.

ah yeah dude that pond gives me the shits.
dont spose youve seen the open grave???
what did saint annes park used to be?
its arranged really weird.like a portal to another dimension or some shit.
gives me the willies. not somewhere i like to be after dark.
or "pucks tunnels" in malahide castle is heebyjeeby stuff too.

The park sure is creepy at night but its one good shortcut to get from Raheny to Clontarf and visa versa. Scariest thing thats happened is a mate of mine getting bottled in the fact, but that was just more annoying and anger enducing.

Where is this so called "Open Grave"???? I've been in every nook and cranny of the park since I could walk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back