Black Masses on Killiney Hill (1 Viewer)

an ex of mine works with abused kids and women, says that a lot of the abuse (more than you would think, apparently) is associated with so-called 'satanic' cults...i used to think they were harmless, not so sure anymore.

edit - sorry to ruin the buzz

Lord Damian said:
an ex of mine works with abused kids and women, says that a lot of the abuse (more than you would think, apparently) is associated with so-called 'satanic' cults...i used to think they were harmless, not so sure anymore.

you thought satanic cults were harmless? explain!

santanic cults are evil too

Killiney Hill and the Hellfire Club. Southside represent!

So where do Northsiders go to worship their Dark Lord?

when i was a kid a cousin of mine who was mad into his metal gave me this book about devil worship.. man as far i could see it was the real deal and my da fucking flipped when he found it..he was usually cool about stuff like that but he actually seemed really freaked out by the book

My cousin is friends with one of the girls from the gang that the film "The Craft" is based upon.

giveadogabone said:
you thought satanic cults were harmless? explain!

santanic cults are evil too:
ummm, i always figured they were more nihilist than evil...then again, i never really thought about it much...

i'm friends with the guy who started the killiney hill fire of 1993 that made it onto the six one news. i'm only one of 4 people who know the truth. i still blackmail him for smokes and lifts when he's mean to me.

In St. Annes Park there is a small creepy-looking building beside the old pond (there's a new pond too) that has it's windows blocked up with concrete blocks. There is a point where one of the blocks is missing and you can see inside where someone painted this crude (but very scary-looking when you're a kid) rendition of the devil. You hear stories about weird stuff in that park when you're growing up nearby.

Lefty Frizzell said:
i'm friends with the guy who started the killiney hill fire of 1993 that made it onto the six one news. i'm only one of 4 people who know the truth. i still blackmail him for smokes and lifts when he's mean to me.

haha i think i know him too

ICUH8N said:
Killiney Hill and the Hellfire Club. Southside represent!

So where do Northsiders go to worship their Dark Lord?
WELL THE WEST-SIIIIIDE USED TO GO DEEP INTO BAWNOGUE TO KILMAHUDRICK CHURCH...SELF MUTILATION BECAME POPULAR IN THE SECONDRY SKOOL 'N' ALL THAT SHIT. BUT THE MAIN GAFF HAS ALWAYS BEEN 'THE DEVILS PASSAGE' (Clondalkin FACT) IN CORKAGH PARK. BETWEEN THE 9th AND 10th LOCKS TOO... ALONG THE CANAL. BASICALLY GLUE FUCKIN SNIFFIN' BASTARDS WHO BELIEVE WAY TOO FUCKIN' HAARD... PRETTY GOOD WARDROBES THOUGH... FUCKIN' ALLAHQUAAAANNNNNNNDO!!!!

Osama Van Halen said:
PRETTY GOOD WARDROBES THOUGH...

sunn0.jpg

My mummy always smirks when someone asks whether she spent much time in St Anne's when she was younger. Corey, you should ask your folks if they ever did the nasty there. Should make for good Sunday Dinner chat.

Wilbert said:
In St. Annes Park there is a small creepy-looking building beside the old pond (there's a new pond too) that has it's windows blocked up with concrete blocks. There is a point where one of the blocks is missing and you can see inside where someone painted this crude (but very scary-looking when you're a kid) rendition of the devil. You hear stories about weird stuff in that park when you're growing up nearby.

I used to walk by that gaff most evenings on the way home back in the day. There's another tower up the hill from there; a three storey yoke; convered in graffiti but looks deadly. It's a great park to go freak yourself out in.

I have a birthmark on my left eye that my granny says is 'portentious'. Sounds more like pretentious to me.My granny claims we got history. Creeeepy history. Might be bollocks though, as she's partial to shimmying down nursing home drainpipes and rollerskating through corridors.

I love my Granny.

Coniffe. Get in here,boy...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back