BISCUITS! (1 Viewer)

nEiLo

Website
www.lazybird.org
someone left a packet of these bad boys in the kitchen, here in work...

41Q0304GWYL._AA280_.jpg

I fuckin love biccies too Neilo. In no paticular order, my favourite* biccies are:
Ginger nuts, Fruit Shorties, Fig Rolls, HobNobs eh.... bourbon creams..... fruit shorties....

*that I can eat. I can't eat those Foxes ones with the stuff in the middle. They're amazing. So are chocolate digestives.

Traidcraft chocolate chip cookies are fantastic. And their stem ginger cookies. Dairy free (a rare attribute in a chocolatey biscuit), but not vegan.

I have to deny myself biscuits because i will eat whole packets in one sitting. it's not pretty.

same here, i gave them up last year i think it was. the odd time i buy a pack thinking i'll have 2 or 3 with my coffee after dinner but i start eating them as soon as i leave the shop and finish them when im cooking the dinner and end up ruining my appetite. theres always big boxes of biscuits at work so i have a few of those since i cant really eat all the work biscuits. the only biscuits i dont really like are fig rolls (useless) and kimberley (awful things, especially the chocolate ones). favorites:

jacobs chocolate & pecan crumbles
bourbon creams
rich tea and butter
morning coffee
chocolate goldgrain
iced gems (not sure if these really count as biscuits)

Naturally Fox's new biccies anre yum, and very few ingredients. Good Tea dunkin flavour!
Iced Gems...forgot all about them !

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back