Big fuck off gig in Galway on Sat March 21st (1 Viewer)

Mesmelf and the boys are getting the train down.Car trouble.Not to worry,just means none of us has to stay sober.I'm working 2moro so I won't be able to stay around for any lampery.But I'm gonna skweeze in as much fun as posibble in my short visit!

Excellent, Got a really good crowd and all the bands were amazing. Neifenbachs first show was amazing. They really have the perfect sound going. And Beanz On Toast were great. All the bands were too good.

That went pretty well. Thanks to everyone who came out. Mass Extinction unfortunatley had to cancel due to illness. Was really looking forward to them and they would have gone down really well with the more hc crowd I think. Hopefully we'll have them down again in the next few months. All the bands put on really good shows. Reborn were tight as fuck and played some sweet melodic metal. On Pain Of Death were so nasty sounding.... Troops of Doom was mouldy as hell. Moutpiece rocked as always of course. Enjoyed playing the Neifenbach gig... good to get the first gig over with but the next one ( with Gama Bomb in Roisin Dubh April 12th) will be alot better... I promise. Siorai Geimreadh were great. Some mad sounding stuff going on there. Five Will Die totally ripped it up too. They just totally got into it from the start. Hadn't seen De Novissimis in years and they were the surprise of the day for me. Waaaaay better than I remember them. Defo need to get to Galway again soon. Complans set was as silly as always. The new songs rocked. Get some more stuff recorded already lads. Tunguska were ferocious. Nobody could have followed them. Beanz On Toast played 2 fantastic sets. Thanks for jumping in at the last minute for the night time gig. My favourite west of the shannon band at the moment. Cheers to Old Hands for warming up the crowd. Also thanks to everyone who helped us out with lifting gear etc, Siobhan and Lorraine for doing the door, Kevin for the sound, Brian for the PA, Donal for helping out with the kit.... An Pucan staff were sound too.
A few people were moaning about the wristbands ( "so this is where the €10 is going").... they cost €30 and with out them about 10 people would have snuck in with out paying so it was the best way to keep things under control.
Some reeeeally drunk people at the gig but thankfully not too many casualties.... stumbled back to my van at 6:30 this morning and got some sleep before work at 9:30. I'm in a heap and can't believe I managed to type this much.

This was deadly, De Novissimis were just amazing, I really enjoyed Niefenbach too, looking forward to hearing more from them. Unfortunately we had to fuck off after De Nov.
Thanks to Dan for the gig, it seemed to run really smooth too, fair play.

This was deadly, De Novissimis were just amazing, I really enjoyed Niefenbach too, looking forward to hearing more from them. Unfortunately we had to fuck off after De Nov.
Thanks to Dan for the gig, it seemed to run really smooth too, fair play.

Thanks for coming up.
I still have petrol money for ye. PM with a paypal address or something and I'll get it to ye.

Enjoyed this loads, great to see Siorai Geimreadh again, Denovisimiss and Tunguska destroyed the place, Nifenbach were pretty good, lot's of promice there.

Gig was fucking fantastic. Bit of a ropey start with that solo dude but then Niefenbach were decent, one or two alright bands followed but then from Five Will Die onwards it was great band after great band. Didn't expect 5WD to be so good but they were incredible. Them & De Nov were the two top bands of the night. Beans On Toast were surprisngly good too. De Nov have sped up! Excellent night & good laugh afterwards too.

And the prick who went through my bag last night and emptied the cash from my wallet while I was asleep can seriously go fuck themselves.

Gig was fucking fantastic. Bit of a ropey start with that solo dude but then Niefenbach were decent, one or two alright bands followed but then from Five Will Die onwards it was great band after great band. Didn't expect 5WD to be so good but they were incredible. Them & De Nov were the two top bands of the night. Beans On Toast were surprisngly good too. De Nov have sped up! Excellent night & good laugh afterwards too.

And the prick who went through my bag last night and emptied the cash from my wallet while I was asleep can seriously go fuck themselves.
s

You prolly just spent it!

Thanks for the gig Dan.I had a good time.had to work today.Still hav'nt had a snooze yet.Yoke city.

"it's not cocaine, it's fuckin mdma"

"oli, either help me take a piss or get the fuck out"

tom's a total legend
.|..|

gig was a good laugh altogether.
nice one for the place to crash, meat.

"it's not cocaine, it's fuckin mdma"

"oli, either help me take a piss or get the fuck out"

tom's a total legend
.|..|

gig was a good laugh altogether.
nice one for the place to crash, meat.

.|..|:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back