Big fuck off gig in Galway on Sat March 21st (3 Viewers)

Ah yes, I remember...
i fairness he didn't actually make it onto my head, i just woke up with him standing over me opening his pants, and i just had to shove him round ninety degrees and let him piss on the floor. it was still a bit too close for comfort though.

alldayernet.jpg

USvsTHEM presents a bit of an all dayer in Galway on Saturday 21st March. It kicks off in Sally Longs Bar, Abbeygate at 1:30pm with Beanz On Toast, Heresy, On Pain Of Death and Reborn. There is no cover charge for this gig. Part two of the gig will be in An Pucan on Forster Street . Doors are at 8:30pm, there is a late bar and the first act will be on stage at 8:45pm . Admission is €10. Playing the night time gig are Complan, Five Will Die, Mass Extinction, Neifenbach, Old Hands, Sheep Dip, Siorai Geimreadh and Tunguska .

www.myspace.com/usvsthemgalway

Beanz On Toast
bot.jpg

Seriuosly catchy and underage punk rock from Dunmore, Co. Galway. Just released their debut CD “…Not Your Average Sunday Roast” which is rather fantastic.
www.myspace.com/beanzontoastgalwaypunk

Complan
142448322_l.jpg

Complan is Cormac, Donal, Eoin and Stanto. Complan is the most simian band the world has ever seen. Complan is the Alpha. Complan is the Omega. Complan is the Beginning. Complan is the End. Complan is gorilla warfare. Complan is here today. Things will never be the same again. Unless you invent a time machine and go back to when things were the same. But then there would be a time machine there and it wouldn't be the same. Would it. Complan is bananas.

Five Will Die
fwd.jpg

Cork sludge metal. One of the countries hardest working acts who are renowned for their powerful live show. They recently supported Mastodon… so there.
www.myspace.com/fivewilldie

Heresy
l_c220015bf7f34823bfe16f528c29bb6f.jpg

This Wexford band play a mixture of 80's Thrash and Groove Metal with which they have been winning people over everywhere they go. They have also just recently played abroad in Scotland And Mallorca.
www.myspace.com/heresymetal1

Mass Extinction
massextsallys2.jpg

Making a welcome return to Galway this Dublin band will get heads banging from the first song. \m/
"Ireland's best Thrash band" -Metalireland.com
www.myspace.com/massextinctionmetal

Moutpiece
l_eeeb7397a2c0a11123a70948e89e5da8.jpg

Dublin punk rock :
It's scuzzy punk sounds, obviously, played by experts, but not in a wanky kind of way. Suffice to say, we're all about the hardcore rock and roll, four to the floor, let's go, took too much acid, shouldn't have had that last pint of turps, can't skin up cos I'm too greasy, devil horns in the nip, stereo up to 90, neighbours going mental, good times.
www.myspace.com/moutpiece

Neifenbach
treacherystabinback.jpg

Neifenbach are Cian, Daniel, Eamon, Liadain and Nicola. They play down-tuned metal/hc in the vein of many other down-tuned metal/hc bands. This will be their first gig so expect the worse and then some….
www.myspace.com/neifenbach

Old Hands
l_8de6643697d840f1a92d5c203ef2a675.jpg

The Les Christpunchers shouter turns down the gain and strums some indie-rock ala Elliot Smith, Archers of Loaf….

Sheep Dip
sheep.jpg

Wiclow lads playing down tempo, down tuned punk, in the vein of Dystopia.
www.myspace.com/fuckinsheepdip

Siorai Geimreadh
sg.jpg

Stripped down and raw atmospheric black metal from Wexford.
www.myspace.com/sioraigeimhreadh

On Pain Of Death
opod.jpg

Formed in the boggiest of the boggy depths of Ireland ( that would be Mayo then…)in March '08, On Pain of Death play slow and twisted doom/sludge metal influenced by Weed, Booze, Shrooms, decay, rot, filth, misery, death, rain etc etc
www.myspace.com/onpainofdeathdoom

Reborn
reborn.jpg

Old school metal worshipping action from Castlebar.
www.myspace.com/rebornbandrocks

Tunguska
tung.jpg

Crushing and intense crust/hc from Dublin who completely destroy live…
www.myspace.com/tunguskapunk

Are Tunguska still playing? Or was that some other gig they can't do?

Seriously comtemplating this gig now. I have no reason not to.

Yes, they are playing. I think its the Night In The Schticks they can't do.
Come up for it... its gonna be messy.

this is going to be my first time playing a gig in Galway as well, if you don't count doing a song with Ghundi once. exciting.

Are distros welcome to this? If the packages get here in time (ie: by Friday) then this gig will be the first official outing of the Noise Not Music tape distro. Hopefully.

can't fucken wait for this! its gonna be deadly...knacker drinking in someone else's town is always much more fun;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back