Big Brother 8 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah its hilarious people accusing others of playing 'a game' that always makes me laugh..as does the constant debates on contestant's 'realness'..well I don't see any holograms in the house, so I am assuming that they are all real, but it is telly so you never know charlie might just be a special effect.

She's an actress 'plant' so probably.

Why Big Brother needs someone to spy on everyone when BB can see their every move anyway is beyond me

i was just getting bored again with Big Bollocks when they dropped in the 'fake Aussie'. This is my own guilty pleasure, I don't like soaps, don't like much of 'pop' culture and used to loathe BB, but in the past 2 years or so started getting into it.
The fake eviction should be interesting as well, as long as people vote for Nicky so she comes out and slags them all off. Charley wouldn't say anything that people don't already know. She already slags them all off to their faces so won't give any intrigue to the whole twist.

Did anyone else find it truly slimy for Ziggy to kick Chanelle to the curb as the new bird came in, and then now is trying to hook up with her again now that the new bird has gone out? I think she needs to grow some brain cells and tell him to f**k off, personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back