Big Boy Barry? (1 Viewer)

i remember the time: i was about 8, and we had just gotten sky one. all we watched was WWF and Games World

Games World was one of the best shows ever: how could you go wrong with nerds battling eachother on streetfighter 2 while bob mills commented over it like the smug fucker he was

and remember on tuesday nights they had yer wan and yer man in the haunted castle reviewing games. big boy barry's show was the best;wednesday nights i believe. what was the name of that geek who loved cheese again?

amazing

Great show and probably the last time I gave a shit about computer games, I think Simon Amstell was on it as well as was Jet from Gladiators as the games mistress .|..|

EDIT
Ah youtube is there nothing you don't have
[ame="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Uo7FCEhSaJQ"]YouTube - Games World - The Games Mistress[/ame]

NYHETER-15s08miljonar.jpg

jesus, he's really let himself go

i met the games mistresses sister in spain. savage..
remember some guy did mario cart bowsers castle in 56 seconds on that show, unbeatable!
clllearr offfff myyy maaaaaannnnnnnnnorrrrrrrrr!!!

Great show and probably the last time I gave a shit about computer games, I think Simon Amstell was on it as well as was Jet from Gladiators as the games mistress .|..|

EDIT
Ah youtube is there nothing you don't have
YouTube - Games World - The Games Mistress

Amstell was on Gamesmaster and was a smug little shit.

Much like today, but not funny.

In series one, Monday was The Eliminator, Tuesday was Madame Pixels Peep Parlour (w/Games Mistress & Jane Goldman, Wossie's missus), Wed was Gamesworld Live, cant remember Thursday (reviews maybe?), and Friday was Beat The Elite...

Then in series 2 & 3, Mon & Wed were both Eliminators, Tuesday was Barry's Joypad (BTV in series 3), Thursday was the still shit GAmesworld Live! with Jeremy Daldry, where you'd play some shit platform game on your phone's keypad. Friday was Beat The Elite...

THis show made up a good part of my childhood so I dont apologise for remembering it in this much detail!:cool:

In series one, Monday was The Eliminator, Tuesday was Madame Pixels Peep Parlour (w/Games Mistress & Jane Goldman, Wossie's missus), Wed was Gamesworld Live, cant remember Thursday (reviews maybe?), and Friday was Beat The Elite...

Then in series 2 & 3, Mon & Wed were both Eliminators, Tuesday was Barry's Joypad (BTV in series 3), Thursday was the still shit GAmesworld Live! with Jeremy Daldry, where you'd play some shit platform game on your phone's keypad. Friday was Beat The Elite...

THis show made up a good part of my childhood so I dont apologise for remembering it in this much detail!:cool:
yeah, the parachute game!

used to love it when people made it through to play and they had an olde phone and were told to fuck off. slows

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back