Best/Worst Ad currently on TV (1 Viewer)

That new Tango ad is great. It's a piss take of Sony's ad that features that Jose Gonzalez song. You know when you've been tangoed.

remember the older,and banned ad's. :)
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

There's a ad for Spar's take-away sandwiches.

And it's soundtracked by 'Did I Step on your Trumpet' by Danielson Famile.

I was drinking tea when it came on and I nearly did the stereotypical *splurt* thing!

I was drinking tea when it came on and I nearly did the stereotypical *splurt* thing!

Same here, with the ad for Fosters with 'Let it All Hang Out' by the Hombres. That's one song I never thought I'd hear on TV. Or 'Fantastic Cat' by Takako Minekawa, even more so.

1,2,3...4,5,6....7,8,9...10,11,12...ladybugs came to the ladybugs picnic!

Brilliant!

It great! I remeber it from Sesame Street in the 70s

pure nostalgia

nice to hear kids these days still love it

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

2.jpg

I'm really happy to see the old Aquafresh animated ad with the softly sung cheesy jingle back on the air. More ads like that please.

Why is the volume so much higher for the ads? I'm sick of straining to hear the programme I'm watching and then being all but deafened by advertisements.

yeah- i was surprised to see that on on again- we used to slag a mate that he looked like the little guy in that ad!

Big love for the Aquafresh ad too.

I too am getting very pissed off at the high volume of adverts these days. We should start a petition!

What's the story with the two fuckheads and the baldy cat for meteor? That ad is risible. Who passed it for public consumption? All those meteor ads freak me out. They cause me to contemplate a certain type of twat working in media/advertising in Ireland, who actually get paid to develop such horrendous concepts to finality. This act of contemplation usually causes me to subsequently break my fist against something hard like a wall. Other ads that annoy me are anything twee with beardy skinny dudes and girls in summer dresses flouncing about in fields to winsome Joanna Newsome style vocals, and those Diet Coke do your thing ads. Anything really with those mid twenties fun-loving can back-pack if I wanna and set up a bar on a beach type morons pricking about on rollerskates with ipods hanging out of their holes.

Yeah, that Meteor bald cat advert is fucking ludicrous. The whole concept is so flimsy.

"Ooh, the cat fell out the window. But hey... all of our friends... they are on the Meteor telephonic network... and we can text...or.... it's free....yeah?"

Why not just show those two lads, naked, kicking that ugly naked cat around the room and then start blabbing about how fucking great Meteor is. The concept is just as thin, but twice as memorable.

Yeah, that Meteor bald cat advert is fucking ludicrous. The whole concept is so flimsy.

"Ooh, the cat fell out the window. But hey... all of our friends... they are on the Meteor telephonic network... and we can text...or.... it's free....yeah?"

Why not just show those two lads, naked, kicking that ugly naked cat around the room and then start blabbing about how fucking great Meteor is. The concept is just as thin, but twice as memorable.

Rachel Brady is in that ad though, and i would.

See 'I Went Down' for norkage. (sorry ladies)

I've seent he Heineken 'memory hotel' one about three times now and I still haven't figured it out

At first I thought they were celebrating the way alcohol kills brain cells but that can't be right...

So... the band.. he doesn't like them and wants to get rid of the memory? or something?

For my own good, I won't rant about this ad. But maybe the guys should look out the fucking window before pulling out their phones?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back