Best/Worst Ad currently on TV (1 Viewer)

i've seen one advertising a "silent ringtone" which you can buy for like $evenMillionEuro or some shit to "fool your teachers and parents".
i mean, that's pretty bad.
do companies really think kids so fuckin' tick these days that they will actually pay for a silent ringtone instead of just putting their phone on silent?
are kids really that idiotic?

yeah thats that ringtone no one over twenty or so can hear,apparently its at some wild frequency only kids and teenagers can hear.would frequency be the right word back there?and kids are thick anyway.
"train tracks ching ching" girl should be brought out and shot.

what ads that?

I don't know! That's the point like, they try so hard and yet, no one remembers the ad.
It's for some banks current account set up, where a bunch of regular people are doing regular things while barking at the camera about how their banks are shite.
Then the voiceover tells us that this banks services are way better and we should go use them because they understand us....deep down like.

I'm pretty sure you could go into one of their branches and just tell them how you're feeling emotionally. Y'know vent and stuff. For closure.

i saw an ad today that made my blood boil. not literally, as i would have died has this occured.

anyway, it's this ad for chanel no. 5 perfume... and it has nicole kidman in...

my GOD.
it's a fucking mini feature film. terrible stuff altogether.

jus' sayin'.

i saw an ad today that made my blood boil. not literally, as i would have died has this occured.

anyway, it's this ad for chanel no. 5 perfume... and it has nicole kidman in...

my GOD.
it's a fucking mini feature film. terrible stuff altogether.

jus' sayin'.

"You must be there tomorrow"
"I don't care about tomorrow"

I find myself almost physically unable to watch any adverts on telly these days. It seems at least every second one makes me want to shout "Oh, fuck OFF!" at the TV. It's made all the worse now that Christmas is on the way.

List of recent offenders include;
The M&S ad with Shirley Bassey. It's so vulgar and flashy. Fuck sake, there are people starving in the world and you lot are swanning around Supermans gaff (that's what it looks like) looking all rich and shiney. It also smacks of desperately trying to cash in on the recent Bond revival too.

Jamie Oliver's Christmas Ad. Fuck off Jamie Oliver's Christmas Ad.

The Argos ad. The one that's all "A young boy had a dream! His dad made that dream real. BY GOING TO FUCKING ARGOS." If your kids dream about going to Argos, they should be given drugs immediately.

The Lifestyle Sports adverts. They've clearly got a big budget. Still can't make a fucking decent ad.

Only good adverts I can think of are the Gift Grub and Opel Corsa ones.

that weird psychedelic tampax ad that was around a month or two ago, so bizarre. the voice over was male, and the tampons were trying to be like hippie tampons or something? but in reality they were just the same as regular tampons, but scented. dodgy on so many levels.

that weird psychedelic tampax ad that was around a month or two ago, so bizarre. the voice over was male, and the tampons were trying to be like hippie tampons or something? but in reality they were just the same as regular tampons, but scented. dodgy on so many levels.

The tampons are scented. Seriously. I mean do us girls not have enough to worry about? :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back