Best way to lose a beer belly... (1 Viewer)

I just weighed meself.13.5 stone.I thought I was more tbh.

I'm wondering what weight I should be?
Is the some graph or something?

13st 6lb. So no beer from today and on the 22 of July I'll check again and see if there's any difference. Will I go out of my mind? What if I start eating cakes instead of drinking?

Quick update on the progress. I did not manage to stop drinking entirely BUT...I cut down from drinking something (anything from a couple of glasses of wine to 6 cans of guinness) most nights to drinking one night a week. I haven't changed anything else or done any excersise at all EXCEPT... I took the advice of someone else on this thread and made a conscious effort not to eat anything after 8pm (which I don't think I was doing much of anyway). I just weighed myself today at the same time of day as the first one above and having eaten the same amount i.e. nothing as it was before breakfast and guess what?

13st 1.5lb
What do you reckon? Coincidence? Bullshit? Am I having a 'thin day'? Or did cutting down my alkyhol and not excercising AT ALL reduce my weight by 4.5lb in two weeks? Is 4.5lb even that significant? I suppose if it keeps up I'll be under 13st in a week, which isn't bad.

13st 1.5lb
What do you reckon? Coincidence? Bullshit? Am I having a 'thin day'? Or did cutting down my alkyhol and not excercising AT ALL reduce my weight by 4.5lb in two weeks? Is 4.5lb even that significant? I suppose if it keeps up I'll be under 13st in a week, which isn't bad.

If you drank as much as you said you did, no doubt the scale is right.

Yeah, wine with dinner most nights and then usually 5 or 6 cans of a Friday or Saturday. Usually nothing on a Monday or Tuesday. But that would not be strictly the same every week, sometimes more sometimes less depending on the social calender and time of year etc.

Ah ! i get it, cirrhosis of the liver can help you lose up to 4 in a fortnight

Ah ! i get it, cirrhosis of the liver can help you lose up to 4 in a fortnight

Is that an abnormal amount to be drinking? Doesn't everyone go out for a few pints of a Friday or Saturday and then a glass of wine or two with dinner a few nights a week? Now you have me worried. Shit, I'm off for a wee dram to calm down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back