Best song title ever (1 Viewer)

[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]She Got The Ring And I Got The Finger[/size][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]If My Nose Were Full of Nickels, I'd Blow It All On You[/size][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]They May Put Me In Prison, But They Can't Stop My Face From Breakin' Out[/size][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]If I Ain't Got It, You Don't Need It[/size][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]You're The Reason Our Kids Are So Ugly[/size][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]She Got The Gold Mine And I Got The Shaft[/size][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]At the Gas Station of Love, I Got the Self Service Pump[/size][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]Get Your Tongue Out Of My Mouth, Because I'm Kissing You Goodbye[/size][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]My John Deere Was Breaking Your Field, While Your Dear John Was Breaking My Heart[/size][/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1][/size][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]How Can I Miss You if You Won't Go Away?[/size][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]I'll Marry You Tomorrow, But Let's Honeymoon Tonight[/size][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]How Come Your Dog Don't Bite Nobody But Me?[/size][/font]

magnetize said:
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]She Got The Ring And I Got The Finger[/size][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]If My Nose Were Full of Nickels, I'd Blow It All On You[/size][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]They May Put Me In Prison, But They Can't Stop My Face From Breakin' Out[/size][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]If I Ain't Got It, You Don't Need It[/size][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]You're The Reason Our Kids Are So Ugly[/size][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]She Got The Gold Mine And I Got The Shaft[/size][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]At the Gas Station of Love, I Got the Self Service Pump[/size][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]Get Your Tongue Out Of My Mouth, Because I'm Kissing You Goodbye[/size][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]My John Deere Was Breaking Your Field, While Your Dear John Was Breaking My Heart[/size][/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1][/size][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]How Can I Miss You if You Won't Go Away?[/size][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]I'll Marry You Tomorrow, But Let's Honeymoon Tonight[/size][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]How Come Your Dog Don't Bite Nobody But Me?[/size][/font]
:D

"plant a watermelon on my grave and let the juice soak through"

None of these is an Inca Eyeball song...

1. I Hate Almost Every Person I Come In Contact With
2. Damn Girl, That Shit Is Deep Like The Ocean
3. China Part Breakdown
4. ...-...
5. Utah: The Whoopie Cushion Of America
6. I Don't Give A Shit If I'm In Outer Darkness, I'll Make Friends

1.* Nuclear Waste? Bring that Shit. (We Want a State Full of Radiated Super Heroes)
2.* If this Band Thing Doesn't Pan Out We're Joining the Army
3.* .. - ... .- ..-. ..- -.-. -.- . -. --. - .. -- . -- .- -.-. .... .. -. .
4.* God is in His Heaven, All is Right With the World

1. We
2. Are
3. All
4. Dead
5. 100 M.P.H. Vomit Dedicated To Jon
6. On The Run From Johnny Law Ain't No Trip To Cleveland
7. Ted Nugent Goes Aol
8. Total Pandemonium
9. Doctor Doom, A Man Of Science, Doesn't Believe In Jesus, Why The Fuck Do You
10. You'd Be Cuter If Is Shot You In The Face
11. Make Like A Computer And Get WIth The Program
12. Your Idea Of Fascism And Global Intervention Makes Me Puke
13. I Lost My Job To A Machine
14. Kissing You Is Like Licking An Ashtray
15. Rich Hall (Runner Up In A Carson Daly Lookalike Contest)

Justin Toner said:
None of these is an Inca Eyeball song...

1. I Hate Almost Every Person I Come In Contact With
2. Damn Girl, That Shit Is Deep Like The Ocean
3. China Part Breakdown
4. ...-...
5. Utah: The Whoopie Cushion Of America
6. I Don't Give A Shit If I'm In Outer Darkness, I'll Make Friends

1.* Nuclear Waste? Bring that Shit. (We Want a State Full of Radiated Super Heroes)
2.* If this Band Thing Doesn't Pan Out We're Joining the Army
3.* .. - ... .- ..-. ..- -.-. -.- . -. --. - .. -- . -- .- -.-. .... .. -. .
4.* God is in His Heaven, All is Right With the World

1. We
2. Are
3. All
4. Dead
5. 100 M.P.H. Vomit Dedicated To Jon
6. On The Run From Johnny Law Ain't No Trip To Cleveland
7. Ted Nugent Goes Aol
8. Total Pandemonium
9. Doctor Doom, A Man Of Science, Doesn't Believe In Jesus, Why The Fuck Do You
10. You'd Be Cuter If Is Shot You In The Face
11. Make Like A Computer And Get WIth The Program
12. Your Idea Of Fascism And Global Intervention Makes Me Puke
13. I Lost My Job To A Machine
14. Kissing You Is Like Licking An Ashtray
15. Rich Hall (Runner Up In A Carson Daly Lookalike Contest)
Curl Up And Die!!!

fucking deadly!!!

a few more abominable country song titles!

I Would Have Wrote You a Letter, But I Couldn't Spell Yuck

Hand me the Pool Cue and Call Yourself an Ambulance

I Changed Her Oil, She Changed My Life

I Got the Hungries for Your Love, and I'm Waitin In Your Welfare Line

Messed Up In Mexico, Living On Refried Dreams

"The Son Of A Disgruntled Ex-Postal Worker Reflects On His Life While Getting Stoned In The Parking Lot Of A Winn Dixie Listening To Metallica" - Alice Donut on The Untidy Suicides of Your Degenerate Children.

"butterflies drowned in wine" what better way to drown butterflies / nerves

"takin retards to the zoo" the chorus goes "woo woo woo takin retards to the zoo, woo woo woo takin retards to the zoo". i love the dead milkmen.

ook said:
"The Son Of A Disgruntled Ex-Postal Worker Reflects On His Life While Getting Stoned In The Parking Lot Of A Winn Dixie Listening To Metallica" - Alice Donut on The Untidy Suicides of Your Degenerate Children.
classic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back