Best place to go on a Saturday night in Dublin?? (1 Viewer)

we went to a new place last saturday night. It was grand. Now I don't know the name but it's above that le gueleton restaurant, down from hogans. Might actually be something to do with hogans because it had the same bouncers but I was v. drunk it has to be said. You've to go up some stairs, and then it's like you're in someones gaff. Couldn't tell you the price of the drink, or the state of the crowd there. Terrible queue for the toilets though. 2 cubicles + 1 sink in the ladies. Will they ever learn tsk. So I don't know if I'd call it the best place to go out in dub but it certainly not the worst I've been to.

i went to bartley dunnes on saturday. IN 1989!!!! remember 1989? god it was great.

we went to a new place last saturday night. It was grand. Now I don't know the name but it's above that le gueleton restaurant, down from hogans. Might actually be something to do with hogans because it had the same bouncers but I was v. drunk it has to be said. You've to go up some stairs, and then it's like you're in someones gaff. Couldn't tell you the price of the drink, or the state of the crowd there. Terrible queue for the toilets though. 2 cubicles + 1 sink in the ladies. Will they ever learn tsk. So I don't know if I'd call it the best place to go out in dub but it certainly not the worst I've been to.

Le Gueleton is owned by the lads behind Hogans IIRC.

Oh I've been there, its called kellys. I really liked it, its a secret bar and very like your just hanging out in someones house. I was there on a Wednesday so dunno what its like when its very busy.I think drinks were a little bit pricey although of that I can't be sure

last time i remember being in fibbers i was still in school and it was a school night and there i was with a load of rockers dancing in a circle to jane's addiction "been caught stealing" :confused:

Oh I've been there, its called kellys. I really liked it, its a secret bar and very like your just hanging out in someones house. I was there on a Wednesday so dunno what its like when its very busy.I think drinks were a little bit pricey although of that I can't be sure

we need to put a crematorium on people calling this place 'the secret bar'....they did play a chemical brothers album the time i was there - that was cool

I saw two fat goth girls slice each others' breasts and lick the blood in Fibbers.
I didn't go back for 11 years.
They sell Buckfast at the bar now.

True story.

Last time I was in Fibbers my mate was pinned up against a wall by a middle-aged woman in a nearby alley. He managed to wriggle away and as we did, we looked back and noticed she was doing a shit.
Fantastic.

I just got sent some footage of me in an item on "street fashion" from Head to Toe in 1989, when Bartley's was my Saturday night hangout of choice. Good times. Silly hair.
i bet i'm skulking the background. by skulking i mean falling over the bar. and being kicked out. every week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back