Best of Dublin? (1 Viewer)

Dump them in deepest, darkest Darndale and tell them to have at it.

'Authentic'.

Take a mot to the matinee in the Adelphi, and then fish shopping trolleys out of the Liffey at sunset. Then hit Sides for the rave, Billy Scurry of you're lucky.

walk around town drinking and eating. the ugly duckling in the epicurean do a mean brisket baguette.

The National Gallery is being renovated at the minute, so there is only one floor of paintings and the entrance is on Clare St. It's short and sweet. They've a Caravaggio, a Picasso, a Vermeer. The Irish stuff is good too, there's even a couple of nudes. No muff tho.

That 1916 tour is good too, I did it with my old pair a while ago. Fair play to hugh's mate he know's his stuff and gets his enthusiasm for the subject across.

The National Gallery is being renovated at the minute, so there is only one floor of paintings and the entrance is on Clare St. It's short and sweet. They've a Caravaggio, a Picasso, a Vermeer. The Irish stuff is good too, there's even a couple of nudes. No muff tho.

Turret stairs too.

head into the Four Courts via the public entrance and have a nosey around there for a couple of hours. Watch all the self-important barristers swan around with their trendy wigs on them. Seriously hot women in there too. I know this because I spent all of this morning there doing this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back