best of 2003 (1 Viewer)

is any one cares...

best gigs - Sunn O))), Coil, The Fall, Snowblood, (R)evolution of a Sun

best irish release - Scald-Headworm

best irish bands new and old - The Killing Spree/ Rest / Scald / (R)evolution of a Sun/ Somedaysbetter/ The Dagda ….

best album international- Various- BBC radiophonic workshop 10"s (even though they haven't arrived with me yet, come on postie) SOOOOO EXCITED!! If you know me will know just how excited!!

best festival - warzone '03 amazing weekend!!! All Tomorrows Parties (3 wasted days)..

most hyped act - Beyonce Knowles

Biggest surprise - Naked Warzone Mac

biggest disappointment - Missing both Mastodon and Boris, cheesy doritos not being veggie!!!, so not a bad year really..

most predictable occurrence of the year - my mum demanding grandkids…. Ne chance old girl!!

biggest loss of the year - Giros RIP, my nice checked shirt (13 years old) lost Friday of warzone weekend :((

Nice things - Work of the director DVD series some great stuff!!, Skating Maroubra skatepark Sydney for 2 months, a few great weekends in cork, MUSIC, my dog, my friends!!

Best Gig: Biffy Clyro

Best Irish Band: Ten Past Seven/ Stand-upGuy

Best Irish Release: Scientific Bong/Knifed split or the soon to be released (R)OAS cd

Best International Album: Shai Hulud "that within blood ill-tempered" / Thursday "war all the time" / Thrice "the artist in the ambulance"

Shittiest thing of 2003: Us and (R)OAS losing our band room in the sunbeam fire

Most predictable event of 2004: No new band rooms being built

Best zine: UFC , weelers, Jakes Wrath (rebel county people gotta stand up for each other)

Best newly discovered band: Detonation, when we played with them in Essex

Most hyped Act: (R)OAS

Most deserving of being hyped: (R)OAS!

Surprise of the year: Michael Jackson being accused of you know what...........again

Interesting fact of the year: Humans cant lick their own elbows

Most funny prediction: 75% of people who hear that will try to lick their elbows

best albums: beecher/anthrax/dysrythimia

best gigs:asschapel/ haunted/anthrax/melt banana/mastodon/goodlife fest/warzone/riotfest/cardiff alldaye
best irish bands:knifed/stand-up guy/mael mordha/the swarm
shittiest thing: still have eircom bloody dial-up( have to invest in broadband& satalite tv)good charlotte
most predictable thing: politicans are still missmanaging this shithole of a country, i still hate this country....
best new bands: dysrythimia/ naiad/
best live bands: shai hulud/ eden maine/ naiad/mastodon/knifed
biggist supprise: cant think of any..:eek: .
best film:donnie darko/

more later....

all to do with music:

best album: Gunmoll 'Board of Rejection' (listening to it now)

best band: gunmoll

best gig: hot water music

most hyped act: bastard youth

biggest relief: bastard youth breaking up and ian finally sucumbing to the irresistable forces of emo

best irish release: scio bong/knifed split

biggest disappointment: against me!

biggest surprise: small brown bikes new album being decent

"most punk moment:getting kicked out of the pav"

not really, every non rugger-cunt gets kicked out every now and again

"biggest cunts MARCs Empire"

i wont disagree with that

best flares for the year: red.

having four pairs means never having to think or make a choose on summit as trivial as clothes

Best hook in a single: hey yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa in "hey ya" by outkast.
best b side "good day, good sir" on the hey ya single

most bizaare moment: having sex on the cricket pitch in trinners, then going to raging speedhorn in the temple. fucking class

most inspired band: Estel

wittiest song of the year :anything by the steam pig

Gar, why the fuck do you have to keep going on about flares? Do you think wearing red flares is mad? Come back when you get a pair of trousers with a hole cut out for your cock and balls to hang through and flashing fairy lights around the edges. They're mad.

i'd have to get a magnifying glass for the crotch too, i've got vestigial gentials...so by having red flares, i hope it distracts from my face and lack-of-genitals.

getting dragged out of the pav is hardcore, hats off to hooly, i retract what i originally said.rock and roll!.|..|

mine would be beating up some cunt in whelans before chrsitmas...try and pick on the small gay looking guy will you...and would you fucking believe, the only time i'm NOT wearing the fuckin red cacks, and the cunt gets his blood all over my white trousers and funk ass shirt...

my mammy is great!she managed to get them clean for me.|..|

best gig - Hanson Brothers @ the Front Page / Groovie Ghoulies @ the Front Page / Poison Idea @ Giros

best band irish - Rodan / The Evangelists / Girl Wets Pants RIP

best band international - Zeke

best album irish - ???

best album international - The Donnas 'Spend The Night' / Electric Six 'Fire'

best festival - ???

best zine irish - Unfit For Consumption

best zine international - Mass Movement

most hyped act - Knifed / Blood Or Whiskey

most striking occurence of the year - Belfast's end-of-year scene explosion:)

most predictable occurence of the year - Simsie quitting The Dangerfields

biggest loss of the year - Bob Monkhouse

what ireland most needs in 2004 - more straight up rock'n'roll and less angular/crust/noise/edge/shit

Gar said:
mine would be beating up some cunt in whelans before chrsitmas...try and pick on the small gay looking guy will you...and would you fucking believe, the only time i'm NOT wearing the fuckin red cacks, and the cunt gets his blood all over my white trousers and funk ass shirt...
My mate says that you started that fight and you blindsided the "cunt" and then proceeded to spit in his girlfriends face, completely out of line..

"My mate says that you started that fight and you blindsided the "cunt" and then proceeded to spit in his girlfriends face, completely out of line"

blindsided? cunt wouldnt get out of my face, and you cant blindside someone with a head butt, now can you. so thats not a possibility. course he never thought this "soft touch" would hit him, so he was surprised.

whatever dude, i've never been a fighter, and your mate doesnt know me and wouldnt have recognised me.this was probably some other dude. The cunt had what he got coming to him.

and no, i didnt spit in anyones face, its a waste of energy. its especially out of line if its a girl too.

so there have been other fights in whelans then,cause that doesnt seem to be me.oh my, what will the bouncers say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back