Best Nickname? (1 Viewer)

it's not a nickname as such but my brother use to say, joanne you're a pan i'll fry sausages and rashers on your head, whilst he had me in a headlock and was giving me nuggies

brotherly love

Queen Buzzo said:
Man, this is the funniest thread ever.

I knew a guy called Toothy Boobie (he had hideous teeth and was always starin at me norks), also a guy called Collapsing Barry.

I do believe I christened mr. Barry.

these aren't personal friends of mine, but i know guys named Claw, Rasher and Chef's Arse - chef's arse was a chef and constantly had a sweaty crack

one of me mates in secondary school had the name 'Block', never knew why. when his younger brother started secondary school, he was automatically named 'Brick'.

my current favorite nickname (for a women in work) 'Polly want a cracker'.

A friend of mine whom I went to college with (you know which horse I'm talking about Lefty) had multiple nicknames - Robdog, horsebox etc; but was known to a few close friends in Dalkey as Delicious Sweets. He in turn had friends called Lava With Sticks, Sunday Johnson and best of all Action Saturday.

Wheels said:
A friend of mine whom I went to college with (you know which horse I'm talking about Lefty) had multiple nicknames - Robdog, horsebox etc; but was known to a few close friends in Dalkey as Delicious Sweets. He in turn had friends called Lava With Sticks, Sunday Johnson and best of all Action Saturday.

there was a family of blocky meat head types in school when i was there
the oldest was called horsebox, the second guy was called toolbox
cant remember what the youngest was though

Eoddy Gorilla said:
A girl I know was telling me about a guy she went to the Gaeltacht with a few years ago whose nickname was Bob.
I was all like "yo, bobs a shit nickname, yo" but then she explained how he got it.
Himself and a few of his friends had been out playin' football or something on the street outside a house and jokingly he had started waving at one of the builders who was up on the roof working.
The builder went to wave back but lost his balance, fell off the roof and died.
Bob the builder.

Nice friends, eh?

wow:eek:, thats real nice!

Martina Burke said:
I don't think it's very funny to joke about aids.

My friends sometimes call me Shakira because of the way I dance. I don't even look anything like her!

- Heard shakira's got aids an mtv have bought the rights to her funeral.

If you or someone you loved got aids you wouldn't be joking about it. My cousins friends dad has it and I find it realy bad, tastefully, of you.
Maybe if you knew him you'd give him the nickname aidsface or something, although I doubt you're as brave in real life as you are on the internet!

Martina Burke said:
If you or someone you loved got aids you wouldn't be joking about it. My cousins friends dad has it and I find it realy bad, tastefully, of you.
Maybe if you knew him you'd give him the nickname aidsface or something, although I doubt you're as brave in real life as you are on the internet!

Thats pretty thin. Show yourself so i can rep your undercover genius.

Martina Burke said:
What is rep? What ever it is I don't think I want you to do it to me!!!!! :eek: :eek:

Well i jus' did. Bastard Guy; making me get all exited over nothing. My trousers; riuned. Who's gonna clean all this mess up?

As with so many other messes in your life at the moment, it's you, I'm afraid.

There was a kid in my area called "Hashie" cos his mother dealt hash.
A guy called "Fresh Pig" in school.
My mates:
The Fame, and
Fleopatra

We christened a girl 'fartyhole' just becasue she let one slip beside the Halloween fire and managed to pierce the fireworks din...

She was really tidy as well, so it was all the funnier

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back