best heckle? (1 Viewer)

A few years ago I was at a fundraising comedy gig for Reprieve.
A guy who was on death row came on to give a short talk about the work Reprieve do.
He told the crowd about how he spent twenty years on death row even though he was innocent; about how awful it was and how it led to the breakdown of his whole life.
Just as he finished his very moving talk some woman in the crowd said "awwww".

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

"Go see Madonna you idiot piece of shit!"

Best heckle? April 2004, Pete said Mr Pharmamacist!!!1 should "start his own forum" cos wot he was saying was contrary to to wot he was starting, Mr Pharmacist conformed and agreed to meet Pete in Darndale as originally set out in Pete's request form meeting letter which outlined how Mr Pharmamacist!!!1 could not start his own forum. Pete then asked him to join him in the setting upof Pumped.com, Pharmamacist! said no an Tumped was born.

Sorry for the lack of punctuation (sic)

when the corpo were playing in london years ago, dudley was having one of those nights where EVRYTHING went wrong. amp died, he broke several distortion pedals and every string on his axe. the gig was littered with stops. during one of the stops near the end a voice from the crowd started shouting "GET OFF!!!!!" at us. disgruntled gig goer? no. our drummer joss had jumped into he crowd and was heckling his own band.

At an AIR gig in The Olympia a couple of years ago - around the time they released the 'Virgin Suicides' soundtrack, which was better than whatever other album they were touring at the time - someone on stage left shouts up "HURRICANE" (key 'Virgin Suicides track) at the top of their voice to which someone standing stage right retorts "HIGGINS!!". This continues for the rest of the gig everytime there's a silence, in glorious stereo. Fantastic!

That's amazing !!!

Visitors found this page by searching for:

damien dempsey sugartits

, Powered by vBulletin taking back sunday lyrics

Saw Trans Am there recently enough in a small club and a drunk lad at the side of the stage kept shouting for one song the whole time, in a funny enough way. When they came out for the encore he shouted 'Play that fucking song would you'. The drummer tries to say 'Look, we are not playing....' and your man cuts straight back, 'shut up and play your fucking drums'.
Drummer was dumbfounded, the place was in hysterics.

Well, in the earliest days of Oneida we used to have this song called Eating Pussy. We were doing it live in this club in Boston one time and Papa Crazy was going on about how men from Boston can't eat pussy. And the bar lady shouted out: "Fuck you! My brother's from Boston and he's great at eating pussy!"

from Oneida / White Hills article on the quietus

Yeah, Bill Hicks was pretty crap, couldn't even handle a heckler.

I like Richard Herring's valiant efforts though

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Andy Murray being hammered by Rafa Nadal on Wimbledon centre court:

"Do it for Beckham, Andy!".

I once went to this Suzanne Vega gig.Front seat and all.And she sang one song with just a bass player,he was brilliant,smooth inventive with all the glissandos,overtones clanging etc.The song sounded just perfect,beautifull, magical.
After euphoric clapping and cheering-silly drunken me caught this moment of absolute silence and yelled:"THE BASSIST WAS OUT OF RYTHM!"
There was a consternation, Susanne froze making a face of a martyr, bassman rised his eybrows a bit puzzeled but curious.But the worst were the fans around me,They gasped in horror and gave me those looks like"how dare you?I thought they were going to kill me..."JUST KIDDING"- I added quickly.

At Electric Picnic last year, Flaming Lips had been on for about 30 minutes and played at most five songs (as after each song Wayne Coyne was taking ages, dicking around with props and stuff) so he went to start another song and introduced it by talking about getting a cosmic connection with the Earth and uniting the vibes of the festival when some guy to the right of me screamed out at the top of his voice "JUST PLAY THE FUCKING SONG"

It got the biggest cheer of the night from the casual fans in the tent and the stink eye from all the hard core Flaming Lips fans, personally I just laugh my ass off at it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back