best graffiiti in a jacks youve seen (1 Viewer)

Originally posted by Speed Racer

Dublin wimmin are gettin alot easier then?

I suspect just easier to bribe:

Paddy: here love, if I give you a tenner will you write something flatterin' about me in the jacks? Ta

pantone r.i.p.

oh you are so dead tonight. me and my knife toting teddy boy mates will be waiting at the entrance...

i'll show you fight club.... yerr.

He's BANG out of order!!

Originally posted by herv
oh you are so dead tonight. me and my knife toting teddy boy mates will be waiting at the entrance...

i'll show you fight club.... yerr.

Well me and my speed addicted Mod mates will be rolling up in our Lambretta's to give you rockers a right good romping, and no bones about it!

Originally posted by Pantone247
only one way to settle this Herv.. if thats even your real name

D A N C E O F F!!

tonight... last one standing wins...

you're on! although does that mean i have to dance all the way through my set?

cos i've got a bad back like.

Originally posted by flashpants

Already with the excuses Herv. Pantone must have some serious moves (which better be shown off tonight)

you will notice from my picture that i'm a helluva lot skinnier than pantone though...

fat cats dont dance baby.

Them there cats maked me laugh out loud, oi needed that, it's grim outside, much dancing tomorrow so it'll all be ok.

Originally posted by herv

you will notice from my picture that i'm a helluva lot skinnier than pantone though...

fat cats dont dance baby.

thats cause you're diseased and ill, if you were my cat I'd finish you off now... it'd be the kindest thing to do.

I am simply resting in that picture, conserving my groove thang for when its really needed... oh yeah

now where are my leg warmers....

it's wonderfully tragic in here, isn't it.

i was trying to think of a story from my life with which to regale you, mostly for my own entertainment. becasue i am bored. but i couldn't think of one and now i'm worried that perhaps nothing has ever happened to me or that my brain has athrophied from lack of use.

whichever is good in the end, non? at least i can go to the gig tonight with the clear conscience of the newly born. thus begins my rebirth. who wants to be my wet nurse?

Originally posted by dubh in seattle
so pantone, its cool if I wear kinda the whole 'flashdance' kit in dublin? I've a new leotard and torn sweatshirt I've been saving for a special occasion, like, and I'm glad to know I'll fit in so well... and in response to "blink 182 or war" I'd say NO SURRENDER:)

EVERYTHING in Ireland is sorted out with a dance off Dubh, its true.

in olden days arguments over cattle or land would be settled with marathon dance off's.

And none of you Irish dancing river dance shit, I'm talking deep n' dirty, I'm talking Marvin Gaye, I'm talking Sly Stone, I'm talking Curtis Mayfield, striaght up freaky soul shit.

So if some pimp is giving your fly guy's the 667's, just excuse your bad self and allow yourself to breakdown for his sorry ass old school stylee... shitty you make a man wanna open a whole carton of kickin' honky ass!

Originally posted by Hector Grey
it's wonderfully tragic in here, isn't it.

i was trying to think of a story from my life with which to regale you, mostly for my own entertainment. becasue i am bored. but i couldn't think of one and now i'm worried that perhaps nothing has ever happened to me or that my brain has athrophied from lack of use.

whichever is good in the end, non? at least i can go to the gig tonight with the clear conscience of the newly born. thus begins my rebirth. who wants to be my wet nurse?

come on Hector... its time to go home...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back