best bag writing shit ever (1 Viewer)

A guy who went to school with me decided he would support Man United but sadly his abbreviation skills weren't as good as his team choice so he walked around with a giant Man Unt on his bag...

sort of related

after spotting NOMEANSNO written on someones bag(or jacket or something) this person pforessed their fondness for the music of "No-Mee-aaanss-nuu"

LMD64 said:
that's just begging for the insertion of the letter 'C'

indeed or maybe he was on a man 'unt.

once saw a fairly unfortunate looking character with bigass badge that said "computer geeks don't go floppy" on it.

classic.

thats nothing, once when i was tryin to check my email, i typed in othmail instead of hotmail! hahahaha! boy,was my face red! went to the wrong bloody page! had to retype the whole thing from scratch! hahahaha

TBC28.gif

Sporto rules.
Hobbies: Gettin stoned, dancin, smashin glass.

Theres a 6th year in my school with "Capitalism for ever wrote on her bag" , she done it to get a rise out of me last year as she always gives out to me for having a stolen merc sign hanging out of my bag.

Then theses ones in my year that have "you say freak like its a bad thing" even I have to stop myself from screaming "grungers" at them, there meant to be intimidated by me. Fuckers just cause I dont listen to HIM.

I had this girl working for me once and she was writing to a client she was supposed to remind him to pay his preliminary tax and instead sent the letter out asking him to pay is paramilitary tax.

Im a big fan of the piece of graffiti in the jacks in whelans:
"anarchy is middle class puffs"
and somone wrote under it
"actually, you are quite wrong, anarchy is the lack of goverment"

fuckin killer, gives "this hospital is gay" in the lift in st vincents a run for its money

you guys have no idea the courage it took for me to click on this thread, seeing as "bag" is slang for scrotum, where i'm from.

but then i thought "what the fuck, let's see what these crazy fuckers are tatooing on their balls"...

best path graffiti, finger engraved in giant writing outside the community centre in coolock "HIGGO LIKES KIDS AND DRUGS" classic

My fave graffiti in Dublin city - "The Joy Is A Kip". I think that can be found near Connolly station. Burst out laughing.

Was a v.good one here in Drogheda on a sign pointing out the location of a girl's primary school. Someone crossed out the name of the school and replaced it with "Virgin Megastore".

mamul said:
best path graffiti, finger engraved in giant writing outside the community centre in coolock "HIGGO LIKES KIDS AND DRUGS" classic

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back