best bag writing shit ever (3 Viewers)

Johnnyc said:
replaced it with "Virgin Megastore".

every girl's school in dublin has been called that at one time or another. along with 'noses up knickers down' and the 'sluts on the rocks'. ah yes, good for morale.

some total 100% genius funnyman wrote "teachers rule, students drool" and "pupils are gay" on the front of the cbs synge street right around the corner from where i used to live

How about the inchicore classic... Used to be on a wall near the the big jaysus church... ROBERT NESTA MARLER RIP... Has any of youz noticed a comeback of 'SEX IS COOL' everywhere... seen 4 of them in the past two weeks... AND IT SURE IS.. GOOD ALLAHQUANDO VIETNAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

u:m said:
Im a big fan of the piece of graffiti in the jacks in whelans:
"anarchy is middle class puffs"
and somone wrote under it
"actually, you are quite wrong, anarchy is the lack of goverment"

fuckin killer, gives "this hospital is gay" in the lift in st vincents a run for its money
"tallaght are gay" - used to be written on one of the m50 signs heading the the southern burbs. anarchy is middle class puffs... that's pretty hard to beat :)

up the irish republicican army once adorned a wall round my way. provos have the brightest supporters

In the jacks in Hogans sumone wrote

"Pythagorus theorem: If the angle of the dangle is equal to the sag of the bag then the trob of the knob is constant"

ha ha... like, he couldn't have been more wrong!:rolleyes:

Roisin said:
Theres a 6th year in my school with "Capitalism for ever wrote on her bag" , she done it to get a rise out of me last year as she always gives out to me for having a stolen merc sign hanging out of my bag.

Then theses ones in my year that have "you say freak like its a bad thing" even I have to stop myself from screaming "grungers" at them, there meant to be intimidated by me. Fuckers just cause I dont listen to HIM.

I seen a girl with a ska patch at my school and as I was walking towards her someone called me, I turned back around and she was gone. I've never seen her again. maybe it was a mirage...

My bags a nike and way back in first year I wrote in fabric paint loads of band names on it that I do not listen to anymore, except Sleater-kinney which I spelt wrong. "sleater-kinny" :rolleyes: I went over it all in multicoloured squiggles and now people look at it and say "wow what a cool effect! how original blah blah blah" and one of my friends copied it, the cunt. It's got patches of places I went to, a bin "no hot ashes" sticker and some building site tape. My bag is now so souped up I can't even put school books in it.

I feel sorry for all the mini moshers with band names perfectly tipexed onto their bags in the bands own font, with the bands own logo and some anarchy/proud to be a freak patches from asha. long live sad crusty nike bags!
!baggyyyy

kika said:
In the jacks in Hogans sumone wrote

"Pythagorus theorem: If the angle of the dangle is equal to the sag of the bag then the trob of the knob is constant"

ha ha... like, he couldn't have been more wrong!:rolleyes:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha, your response is great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back