best bag writing shit ever (2 Viewers)

i had one of those real 90's army canvas bags. it had bands like Hole and Tool scribbled on it. it reminds me of that awkward phase i went through at 14. its stapled together in places and smells bonfire smoke. hahahahahaha it is actually really funny reading over it and remembering how cool i thought i was.

trianglegrrrl said:
I seen a girl with a ska patch at my school and as I was walking towards her someone called me, I turned back around and she was gone. I've never seen her again. maybe it was a mirage...

My bags a nike and way back in first year I wrote in fabric paint loads of band names on it that I do not listen to anymore, except Sleater-kinney which I spelt wrong. "sleater-kinny" :rolleyes: I went over it all in multicoloured squiggles and now people look at it and say "wow what a cool effect! how original blah blah blah" and one of my friends copied it, the cunt. It's got patches of places I went to, a bin "no hot ashes" sticker and some building site tape. My bag is now so souped up I can't even put school books in it.

I feel sorry for all the mini moshers with band names perfectly tipexed onto their bags in the bands own font, with the bands own logo and some anarchy/proud to be a freak patches from asha. long live sad crusty nike bags!
!baggyyyy

"So much love...and yet, so much information"

on a wall in rough part of the liberties (near the pigeon coup):

"fuck johnny rotten"

on an otherwise grafitti free wall in swords (in gynormo letters):

"BIG COCK"

hahahahaahahahaaaaa

MONDOBRUTALE said:
guy had
1 - a really badly drawn rightside up pentagram
2 - one of those diamondy S's done backwards (as a kid i thought they were for skins or somethin...i dunno...yknow the one i mean)
3 - a treble cleft

that's all

i have a new god, his name is random 1st year ucd student
wow do i feel stupid or what i have no clue what the hell this is about...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back