Berlin, in Germany (1 Viewer)

Wavioli said:
GAAAH! coming back on the 31st. bah. I thought that was on mid sept anyways. fuck it. Anyone know of any clubs/club nights in the same vein?
I'll be there early in the morning, can i get the keys off you outside spar.

I know Giant Robot are playing in Bastard around the 14th. I'll ask my pal in Berlin if he he knows of a good listings site

a great little eaterie in Berlin is 'White trash fast food' at Torstrasse 201, in the Mitte....think goldfish bowls and bad decor, it's great, if you're lucky enough the staff might come out and play an 'ol rockabilly tune or two.

There are lots of small private galleries (mainly showcasing contemporary artists and photographers) situated behind the Hackescher Markt — Sophienstrasse, Auguststrasse and Oranienberger Strasse.
Not too sure what it's called, but there is a converted warehouse near Oranienberger Strasse, it's made up of galleries, 2 cinemas, a theatre and bars.Make sure to go to the bar on the top floor they project films onto a huge wall at the back of the building-
lots of great graffiti and stencil work too.

and don't leave Berlin without going to the Jewish museum, it's a must

oh yeah, and if anyone has any recommendations for my "dandering about berlin compliation" that'd be deadly.

so far:

nazi rock: serge gainsbourg
who makes the nazis?: the fall
springtime for hitler

etc

avernus said:
I stayed in east berlin...when I saw 'Nazi Raus' on the wall I got a bit freaked..its all communist looking..

they have some pretty cool clothes shops - 2nd hand and new stuff. v cheap.

I saw "Nazis Raus" on a wall on Simon Dach Strasse but someone explained to me it means "Nazis out". The Friedrichshein area is pretty nice, like avernus describes, there's also various anarcho-thisandthat-cinemas/cafés/bars in that area and record shops etc. on the streets in and around Warschauer Strasse and at the other side of Karlmarxallee. .|..|

madame swankee said:
Not too sure what it's called, but there is a converted warehouse near Oranienberger Strasse, it's made up of galleries, 2 cinemas, a theatre and bars.Make sure to go to the bar on the top floor they project films onto a huge wall at the back of the building-
lots of great graffiti and stencil work too.

heh i was there last night, ACUN, twas a good laff alright

I spent pretty much four days there in Febuary,does the dude with the big alsation still sell weed beside the bar?Deadly buzz that place.Lovely indian restraunt across the road too but you have to navigate your wy through the hookers.
Wavioli said:
heh i was there last night, ACUN, twas a good laff alright

brianoak said:
I spent pretty much four days there in Febuary,does the dude with the big alsation still sell weed beside the bar?Deadly buzz that place.Lovely indian restraunt across the road too but you have to navigate your wy through the hookers.

nah he wasnt there, but we did get a little, that totally kicked our diesel smoking irish asses. hookers, you say?

The ammount of hookers on Oranienburgerstrasse when I was there was insane.Yeah the weed there is actually really nice.
Wavioli said:
nah he wasnt there, but we did get a little, that totally kicked our diesel smoking irish asses. hookers, you say?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back