@Belfast: REDDEST ALERT! GIG HELP! (2 Viewers)

henryxcrudos

Website
www.family-man.org
So, it seems that although time wasn't tight, Belfast has no venue to its name that would do a FAMILY MAN / ATOMGEVITTER gig.
And apparently the INF in Warrenpoint lost its entertainment licence 2 weeks before we were meant to play there.
If that isn't bad luck...

So if there's anyone in Belfast who can put us on at incredibly short notice on 17 July in ANY PRACTICE ROOM OR HOUSE PARTY, we'd be extremely grateful. At this point I'm not even bothered with petrol money anymore.

To everyone in Galway and especially Daniel: SORRY! You can't believe how hard I bite my arse now for cancelling the Galway gig.

Would really love to, but the problem is that we've booked the 7:25 ferry from Belfast to Stranraer for the next morning, so we'd need somebody mental enough to drive us to Belfast right after the gig...

I've tried to reach Kenn but wasn't successful as of yet. And I know nobody else who has a van and would be crazy enough... If yaz have any ideas...

Cool, I'll check that out. House party would also be nice, these are always the best gigs... Also, Kenn is asking round in Galway if anyone's up for a bit of road rage.
Phil Hamilton was meant to put us on in Belfast btw...

Good news! FAMILY MAN are gonna play the Distortion Project gig at the Limelight at 5pm! Thanks to James & Kev Bones for the suggestion!
Unfortunately the rest of the GVTR boys have booked flights from Dublin to Glasgow already, so they won't be coming up with us.
Thanks Kenn and everybody who has helped. Lovely!

Good news! FAMILY MAN are gonna play the Distortion Project gig at the Limelight at 5pm! Thanks to James & Kev Bones for the suggestion!
Unfortunately the rest of the GVTR boys have booked flights from Dublin to Glasgow already, so they won't be coming up with us.
Thanks Kenn and everybody who has helped. Lovely!

Even better news, we're now actually gonna play 2 gigs in Belfast! Early one (5pm) at the Limelight and then a late one at Kellys Cellars!
Plenty of opportunity to catch your dose of Krautspazz to get you through this long hot summer.

Why did ye cancel the Galway gig? Everyone knows Galway is the best gig in Ireland.
At least ye got it sorted anyway. Re: driving to belfast - not for all the tea in china would I do that drive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back