Belfast Gig (1 Viewer)

Originally posted by the strange guy
Well I'm not going, because since the ceasefire, I just don't find that Belfast is as punk as it used to be. I mean, when they had REAL oppression in the form of soldiers on the street, the IRA, the UFF, the RUC and daily bombings and shootings, they had something to moan about. But now? It's all PSNI and UTV. What a load of fucking bollocks. A bunch of pink fucking fairies if you ask me. Also the sterling exchange rate is a joke. As far as I'm concerned, if I can't get there by Ryanair, I'm not going nowhere!

yeah sure, enjoy ur studying...

Fuck the Vandals, this gig will rupture your anus, and at a fraction of the price it'll cost you to be cornholed out of your money by the Vandals. I went to see them the summer before last and I was so fucking disapointed. They played for half an hour, had a piss-poor stand-in drummer who didn't know the songs, and didn't seem to give a fuck about teh gig -what a pile of shit.

Instead, you can go to Belfast, get cheap booze and be able to bring your own drink to where the gigs on, possibly even have veggie & vegan food available if you get there early enough, not have to deal with dickhead bouncers, and see 4 rock-ass bands...the whole thing including the bus ticket and food would probably cost the same as the Vandals gig. You know it's the way to go...

It's a DIY Holocaust!!!

Hey olly want to have a study session on Saturday morning, my work is piling up?

If anyone was going to go to the Vandals on Friday, don`t - it`ll be shit but Belfast`ll be class. BUT if you weren`t going to go to any gig this weekend then stay at home and study.

hmm my work is piling up as well but i think i'd rather, ehhh, have my anus ruptured (??) by the belfast gig
enjoy your studies, chummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmPs

Well I`ve got an obligatory attendence class from 2-4 but I`ve also got three essays to be doing.
It`s a lot of effort going up to Belfast and all.

i'm gonna be successful. i'm gonna work at HLS and have a sports utility vehicle with a 'one less bike!' bumper sticker.

I'm going to go to Belfast and rock it. After that, who knows?!

Eh, 2pm bus then...that's when the cooool gang (that's us) are getting the bus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back