Being so drunk you piss yourself. (2 Viewers)

Jeeezeeeeeuuuussssss...

Im not even going to read what I wrote in this thread.

Just to clarify.. this thread is about three years old. The car crash of a personality I had as a teenager is long gone, quiet as a mouse now. Well most of the time..

It is also proof that medication works hahah :rolleyes:

When I found it I had to bump it.

Also, though I am currently drinking, I have not in fact pissed myself. For the record.

Great thread. Never read it. Happened to me about 6 weeks ago i Hammersmith after a gig. Woke up and whoops! Had to drive to another gig Cavendish with a van full of musicians straight after waking up, and didn't have my bag with me to change. Was two days later that I had the opportunity. Luckily I was only drinking beer the night before. Took a day and a half to dry myself out. Worse things have happened. Two days after that was much worse. Not even gonna start.

recently on the way home after a few pints, i had to relieve myself in public. in a hedge down a nearby lane coz i knew i couldnt make it in and up the 3 stories to my flat.
and mid-piss, just after i finished letting out that first majestic sigh of relief, i looked to the left of me and there was an urban fox about 5 feet from me with just with his head turned staring at me. it was at this point i regretted having my dick out of my pants near a wild-ish animal out foraging for food.
it wasnt a particularly favourable situation i found myself in.
i couldnt stop mid-stream as it probably would make some important parts of me explode. so i just kind of stood there and hoped that he'd think i was marking my territory. he just turned and left. either that or he wasnt impressed with the findings on offer. i felt relieved but insulted somehow.

Edit_me!_(Do_not_want).jpg

i once got so locked that i couldn't find my way out of my pitch-black, no light-switch-having bedroom, so i just pissed at the foot of my bed. seriously, the room was the heart of darkness, and i was so f'd i couldn't remember the layout.

what the fuck, it wasn't REAL piss anyhow, just beer.

I pissed in the wardrobe once and all over the room another time.

:rolleyes:

I also woke up naked on the stairs at home once with a kebab on my chest (and that's not actually a euphamism for anything:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:)

my auntie/godmother, when she was a babby in the cot my granny had gone out to milk the cows. aunt had been wearing those old nappies and it began to fill with shite. It burst out the sides. Imagine my grannies suprise when she found her daughter tucking into her own shit!! haha!!
:eek::eek::eek:i completely forgot about that. yuck!

I woke up on my bed a couple of weeks ago fully clothed and after pissing myself. I wouldn't have minded but my digital camera was in my jeans pocket and is now fucked.

Happened to me about 6 weeks ago i Hammersmith after a gig. Woke up and whoops! Had to drive to another gig Cavendish with a van full of musicians straight after waking up, and didn't have my bag with me to change. Was two days later that I had the opportunity.

Didn't realise you had a colostomy bag man. How did you manage to keep that from us for so long? Don't forget to bring it on tour in future ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back