Being so drunk you piss yourself. (3 Viewers)

I saw the biggest perfectly formed, rounded, hairy shite up on the back of a jax in Butlins. Some karaoke-singin, harp-swillin gimp had to go to a fair bit of trouble.

I was there on business..

amazingly no matter how wrecked i am i've always had the good sense to stumble into an alleyway where no one can see, drop trou, and do the wee there.

the ONLY time i ever pissed myself was when one of these 'clandestine relief missions' went a little wrong.....and i ended up peeing directly on myself.

these days i just hold it in.

Thumbelina said:
but yir bladder could go mental?

dignity, thumbelina - dignity.

anyway its the age old rule. suck it up and hold it in as long as poss. break the seal and you're fucked for the night.
!bog !bog !bog !bog

La La said:
dignity, thumbelina - dignity.

hehe, i suppose so, but i've yet to experience a self-inflicted tinkledrenching from above (or below even)

anyway its the age old rule. suck it up and hold it in as long as poss. break the seal and you're fucked for the night.
!bog !bog !bog !bog

i dunno, sounds like a lot of pain and toil when you could take a furtive cold-arsed release in some unlit corner, it may not be dignified but the relief is worth it sometimes!

Thumbelina said:
i dunno, sounds like a lot of pain and toil when you could take a furtive cold-arsed release in some unlit corner, it may not be dignified but the relief is worth it sometimes!

descartes wrote a lot about mind over matter.
it can be done, y'know.

ah but descartes, while he could argue over the very nature of matter and being, never had to endure a cross-country irish bus journey with a bladder full of frothy beer and black coffee.

Thumbelina said:
ah but descartes, while he could argue over the very nature of matter and being, never had to endure a cross-country irish bus journey with a bladder full of frothy beer and black coffee.

i dunno, back in his DES(cartes.....day....descartes...geddit? terrible)
the had to travel cross country in THESE.

Lipsky%20horse%20&%20carriage.jpg

and failing that, horseback.
can you imagine needing to pee but needing to be over the other side of the country in half an hour and you're on horse back? and you absolutely cant afford the time for a pee break?

nyeh.

I usually wear those material belts with the metal slide buckle. (don't know what you call them) strange how they always get stuck when you need to WEEEE.

just thought of a shite story: my little sister had a regular friend, jessica, when we lived in our old house. they were about 7 at the time. one day jessica races out of the toilet, down the stairs and announces that her and my sister are going to the park. my ma gave me a "she's just fucked up the bathroom" look and we went to inspect.

OH MY GOD she had fucking filled the toilet with liquid poo, skid marked the seat and dropped the toilet role holder into the shite (which we had to pick back out), she hadn't even wiped her bum. this girl was really small and skinny so it was a truly amazing shite. I was frozen with awe and disgust. My ma nearly had a breakdown.

trianglegrrrl said:
I usually wear those material belts with the metal slide buckle. (don't know what you call them) strange how they always get stuck when you need to WEEEE.

just thought of a shite story: my little sister had a regular friend, jessica, when we lived in our old house. they were about 7 at the time. one day jessica races out of the toilet, down the stairs and announces that her and my sister are going to the park. my ma gave me a "she's just fucked up the bathroom" look and we went to inspect.

OH MY GOD she had fucking filled the toilet with liquid poo, skid marked the seat and dropped the toilet role holder into the shite (which we had to pick back out), she hadn't even wiped her bum. this girl was really small and skinny so it was a truly amazing shite. I was frozen with awe and disgust. My ma nearly had a breakdown.

I remember you telling me that ages ago.

I'm getting unoriginal. OOOH I had to mind my sis today and my mam was telling me the token "be kind" stuff and i said "it's not like i'm going to force her to eat her own poo" then my mam told me this:

my auntie/godmother, when she was a babby in the cot my granny had gone out to milk the cows. aunt had been wearing those old nappies and it began to fill with shite. It burst out the sides. Imagine my grannies suprise when she found her daughter tucking into her own shit!! haha!!

trianglegrrrl said:

that is the greatest story ever told.

therecklessone said:
Best thread ever.
ha there once was a poo in college that was so big someone put a neat little sign on the toilet saying;
"please do not flush,
this man is my hero,
he must have an arsehole the size of a clown's pocket."
needles to say it stayed there for many a day.

and then one time my friend came out one day covered in scratches lookin like he'd bean mauled by a bear.
turns our he got off the nitelink gee-faced and went to take a wee in a bush..
he fell down a thorny ditch instead..
mid-pee..
hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back