Being so drunk you piss yourself. (2 Viewers)

Please tell me this didn't happen to you.

In answer to your question...

OldSchool002.jpg

At least as much as him.

i figure about Level 25 Shame.

this happened to me once as i was attempting to unlock my front door whilst completely hammered; the lock is a bit wonky and i was doing the old hop around trying to keep it together...barely managed to get inside and to the washroom in time...there was minor leakage...good times.

I would feel the sort of shame that would have me leaving the country and entering a pissness protection programme etc etc

never happened to me.

but I had a close one once in gaylaw, much like what happened to lord damien. trying to open a door, hanging for a piss, scrambling frantically to find the correct key etc. the ensuing relief at opening the door resulted in a brief lapse of attention/bladder self-discipline. luckily I managed to whip round and lob out on the street in a flash, before disaster poured down the inside of my pant leg. :)

nearly pissed on an old man in the process though :eek:

anyone ever share a bed with a lady or whatever, only to find themselves the victim of a nocturnal "pissing on" upon waking up the next morning?

awkward!

plug said:
never happened to me.

but I had a close one once in gaylaw, much like what happened to lord damien. trying to open a door, hanging for a piss, scrambling frantically to find the correct key etc. the ensuing relief at opening the door resulted in a brief lapse of attention/bladder self-discipline. luckily I managed to whip round and lob out on the street in a flash, before disaster poured down the inside of my pant leg. :)

nearly pissed on an old man in the process though :eek:

anyone ever share a bed with a lady or whatever, only to find themselves the victim of a nocturnal "pissing on" upon waking up the next morning?

awkward!

We're not sure if I did or not. Chances are I did. I was complaining about needing to piss for ages and ages, and then apprenty I fell asleep for around two hours and when I woke up I didnt need to piss but was wet all over from sick and something else. Acording to my friend. I really dont give a fuck and I know I should. I usually care about the littlest of things but I just couldnt give a rats arse for some reason.

My brothers ex pissed on the carpet of our sitting room. My mother still calls her a dirty tramp.

Roisin said:
We're not sure if I did or not. Chances are I did. I was complaining about needing to piss for ages and ages, and then apprenty I fell asleep for around two hours and when I woke up I didnt need to piss but was wet all over from sick and something else. Acording to my friend. I really dont give a fuck and I know I should. I usually care about the littlest of things but I just couldnt give a rats arse for some reason.
here now, i'm not yr dad or anything, and don't know you from Adam (Eve?)...but i think if i were to wake up covered in piss and puke i would consider giving a shit. no pun intended.

Lord Damian said:
here now, i'm not yr dad or anything, and don't know you from Adam (Eve?)...but i think if i were to wake up covered in piss and puke i would consider giving a shit. no pun intended.

I know, thats my point. Why the fuck dont I?

I wont be going and getting in the same state for a long long time.

It's called the sitzpinkel in Germany, and some people have signs up in their bathroom etc to encourage it.

nlgbbbblth said:
just watching an episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm.

do any of you dudes piss sitting down?

no but i know people who do. its very common in sweden.

does anyone wipe sitting down?

nlgbbbblth said:
just watching an episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm.

do any of you dudes piss sitting down?
piss sitting down?

as a dude, i resent the fact that i have to sit down to take a shit...pissing standing up is, like, the only thing we have left.

Roisin said:
We're not sure if I did or not. Chances are I did. I was complaining about needing to piss for ages and ages, and then apprenty I fell asleep for around two hours and when I woke up I didnt need to piss but was wet all over from sick and something else..

Dude, don't be puking in your sleep: you can die from that.

I feel like a granny saying this. :eek:

I used to suffer awful stage fright, so standing up for a piss was a nightmare. There I'd be, standing at the urinal and straining like fuck to start the flow, nearly touched cloth on a number of occassions. Sitting down for a piss became my only defence.

I've got past the stage fright (don't know how, maybe old age makes me piss whether I want to or not) but still try a sit-downer every now and then, partly for old times sakes, and partly for being a lazy bastard.

Anyone ever followed through with a fart? I did one time, trying to impress a mate with a musical fart I ended up with shitty kecks. Man, that was embaressing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back