being broke. (1 Viewer)

poor you, maybe you can have a pretend birthday ala rod and todd on the simpsons.

im crippled with debt and had to pay for holiday and car insurance as well as usual expenses all in july. ive only got myself to blame really. debtors prison beckons.

Thought you were gonna say u r on the dole Ramps.....lol
How did u survive during the recession here 10-15 years ago lol

Thought you were gonna say u r on the dole Ramps.....lol
How did u survive during the recession here 10-15 years ago lol

its alright for you punks. you can just go out and ask passers by for odds. i chose not to opt out of life or learn how to juggle to get by.

ha ha.

This is a man who stayed in a five star hotel in Galway last weekend, cop on ramps.

really? What are the rates there at the moment if you don't mind me asking, it was €250 p.p when it opened first

we got it for 240 euros due to some internet blip. stan and pete got it for 180. they honoured it no problem but told my missus that it was a mistake. i think their normal rate is 350 euros for the room a night.

we spent approximately 6 hours there, 5 of which were sleeping. so yes, a big waste of money. next time, it will be the an oige hostel in spiddal.

waste my hole. I got to have a bath in the worlds deepest bath while listening to coronation street, which was piped into the bathroom.

Well worth 180 if you ax me.

we got it for 240 euros due to some internet blip. stan and pete got it for 180. they honoured it no problem but told my missus that it was a mistake. i think their normal rate is 350 euros for the room a night.

we spent approximately 6 hours there, 5 of which were sleeping. so yes, a big waste of money. next time, it will be the an oige hostel in spiddal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back