Beetroot (gift of the gods) (2 Viewers)

Jill Hives

Once Removed
Supporter
Contributor
Solutions
Website
25.media.tumblr.com
Okay, I'm seriously ODing on beetroot but I can't stop eating it since I recently discovered it. Basically I'm just buying fresh, cutting it into chunks and throwing a dash of balsamic vinegar over it. What does it go with in recipes? Anyone have any good ones? What do you foodies do with it?

I wish I liked beetroot because it looks such a nice colour, but I have a weird fear of it. I'm turning into a toddler with my creepily long list of food loathings.

Damn. I knew I should have stopped in there on my way home. I eat there entirely too much these days. What else is in the salad?

i couldnt tell you to be honest, and im actually eating it right now. i had the main course at lunch time and took my too salads away with me and theyre all mixed up now. theres the beetroot, some leafy stuff, some other green things, red onions, peas, some kinda grain thing. im having it with some lamb that i had in the oven all afternoon. its very tasty.

gherkins are pure shite

i couldnt tell you to be honest, and im actually eating it right now. i had the main course at lunch time and took my too salads away with me and theyre all mixed up now. theres the beetroot, some leafy stuff, some other green things, red onions, peas, some kinda grain thing. im having it with some lamb that i had in the oven all afternoon. its very tasty.

gherkins are pure shite

Damn the grain! Maybe that's why I never noticed the beetroot salad there. No gf next to it. I love the kidney bean and sweet potato one. Gherkins are awesome as long as they are sweet and not dill. Can't find any sweet ones here.

Beetroot risotto? I just found a recipe it could be gross or complete heaven. I think I'll have to give it a go.

Damn the grain! Maybe that's why I never noticed the beetroot salad there. No gf next to it. I love the kidney bean and sweet potato one. Gherkins are awesome as long as they are sweet and not dill. Can't find any sweet ones here.

Beetroot risotto? I just found a recipe it could be gross or complete heaven. I think I'll have to give it a go.

the grain wasnt in the beetroot salad... it was the other one but i mixed them all up

i had beetroot soup once, didnt like it

the grain wasnt in the beetroot salad... it was the other one but i mixed them all up

i had beetroot soup once, didnt like it. apparently lithuanians are mad for cold beetroot soup with a boiled egg floating in it - gross.

okroshka7.jpg

IMG_0240.jpg

lithuanian-beet-soup-4-a.jpg

IMG_5245.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back