Beastie Boys (1 Viewer)

Favourite LP?

• Total voters
Looks like at least 9 of us know the score.

51YG8W0YWFL._AA240_.jpg

Hello Nasty had those really kitsch 60's pop songs on them, urgh. And Body Movin was a piss poor song made even worse by norman cook. Intergallatic got played to death so I got really sick of it. I'm sure there are some good tunes on it (three MC's and one DJ springs to mind) but they just took a turn for the worse. Mostly it was the 60's kitsch shit that turned me off.

Have you heard the drum n bass mix of intergalactic by Mulder?

Ill Communication just floats my boat a tiny bit more then Check your head. They're both amazing albums. Instrumentally though Ill Communication has more depth.

I've decided I want one of them perspex Ampeg stacks that MCA had, super sexy.

ill communication got me into hip-hop, so for sentimental reasons i pick that 'un.

i had to beg a guy in leaving cert for it, and me a lickspittle first year.

Love She's On It.

Anyone got Krush Groove OST?

"Even when I'm chillin'
she acts RETAWDED!"

Check Your Head all the way, Time For Livin (which they opened with at EP), Pass The Mic, So Whatcha Want, Jimmy James, and ESPECIALLY Gratitude!
Couldn't get over the fact that they played almost everything i wanted them to play last Saturday.
7,500 x .|..|

"Even when I'm chillin'
she acts RETAWDED!"

Check Your Head all the way, Time For Livin (which they opened with at EP), Pass The Mic, So Whatcha Want, Jimmy James, and ESPECIALLY Gratitude!
Couldn't get over the fact that they played almost everything i wanted them to play last Saturday.
7,500 x .|..|
except pow. i wanted to hear pow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back