Beastie Boys (1 Viewer)

Favourite LP?

• Total voters
question for the elders amongst us..
did beasties and public enemy ever play here together? maybe with run dmc..? might have been the def jam tour?

question for the elders amongst us..
did beasties and public enemy ever play here together? maybe with run dmc..? might have been the def jam tour?

not that i remember. there was bleedin murder in the UK when that tour was on... giant inflatable penis on stage etc.

"Even when I'm chillin'
she acts RETAWDED!"

Check Your Head all the way, Time For Livin (which they opened with at EP), Pass The Mic, So Whatcha Want, Jimmy James, and ESPECIALLY Gratitude!
Couldn't get over the fact that they played almost everything i wanted them to play last Saturday.
7,500 x .|..|

ive just remembered i have your some old bullshit cd,for the last 5 years!dya want it back???

TWICE ha

Right before they played it on saturday I turned to the brother in law and said "if they play what I think they're about to play I can go home happy right now"

Fucking awesome.

they played Shake Your Rump. that did it for me

Hello Nasty has Body Movin', Remote Control, Intergalactic and I don't know. Maybe I just like really kitsch 60's sounding pop songs :D

Actually, I loved "I don't know" too!

The gaeltacht summer 95 (ish) slightly ruined ill communication for me.

Listened to it over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back