bear Vs shark (1 Viewer)

Alan Remorse

are these guys any good? i heard one song and it wasn't bad, kinda like a cross between small brown bike and cursive. that was just one song though. opinions?

Thats bad news they broke up.used to listen to them alot a while ago,not so much anymore.
if your into cursive and small brown bike you should definetly check out some more of their stuff.

i think i would be one of them people weeler is referring to who 'swears by them'- they are an amazing band- particularly their newer album Terrorhawk. I'm very disappointed they've broken up but at least i got to see em live while i was in minneapolis last month- they were great live as well, singer was a nutter....pity they were one of the best up and coming bands out there...

wow jesus sounds amazing...cursive and small brown bike being two faves of mine...any links for mp3s or that?

They're alright.Friend copied one their records for me.Cant remeber the name of it though so either i have a shit memory or they are not that great.

faganfest! said:
wow jesus sounds amazing...cursive and small brown bike being two faves of mine...any links for mp3s or that?
i thought you would have heard them by now. eoins had them for ages, savage band, the singer sounds very like yer man from cursive

yeah if its on land the bear is a dead cert, uless you give ths shark some sorta tank and maybe a robotic body. Then again if the bear was carrying a large cleaver the shark would be fucked:eek:

checkthisshitout.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back