BBC 4 is Great! (1 Viewer)

Scientician 0.8

Supporter
Contributor
I tuned in last night to see what was on. A rake of Bob Dylan documentaries. One about tryna track down his performance on a BBC televised play called The Madhouse of Castle Street, the other one I saw was about Woody Guthrie, Rubin Carter and Lenny Bruce. They were really interesting. It seems they went on really late but I had to go to bed. I think they were mainly old eps of Arena but It was great viewing. I've seen other wonderful stuff on it. I'll reiterate, BBC 4 is great. :)

Was going to start a new thread, but recycling is better for the environment.
Yes, Thank God for BBC4. It's an oasis of intelligent & interesting TV in a desert of lowest common denominator shit. I hear BBC 3 is supposed to be axed soon, no loss, just don't touch the mighty Beeb 4.

Last edited:
Was going to start a new thread, but recycling is better for the environment.
Yes, Thank God for BBC4. It's an oasis of intelligent & interesting TV in a desert of lowest common denominator shit. I hear BBC 3 is supposed to be axed soon, no loss, just don't touch the mighty Beeb 4.

What should I be watching on there?

Give anything a go. I've watched documentaries on things I wasn't that interested in and really enjoyed them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back