battles (17 july) (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter u:m
  • Start date
  • Replies 107
  • Views 7K
  • Watchers 9
scorchio.jpg

aoboa said:
Rick James has been holding the funk hostage for the last fifteen years and he's not giving it back.
WELL I GUESS NOBODY'S GETTIN' IT BACK THEN. I'LL RICK IT UP FOR THE NEXT HOUR AND GET BACK TO YA! COCAINE'S A HELL OF A DRUG. YOU'LL HAVE TO GRIND CHEEKS EXTRA HARD AND COME UP WITH A NEW FUNK. IF THAT WASN'T FUNK IN BURRITO I HAD THERE... I DUNNO.. BUT IT WAS TASTY.

ALLAHQUANDO!!

Wheels said:
As your manager, I'd advice against stalking me. It would make for sensational headlines which could distract the press from your first single. I'll arrange a stalker for you instead, we want to to make sure the Now! readers are sympathetic.

isnt sensational headlines exactly what i need for my first single...

Well i guess your the manager and im just the talent.

Sufi said:
isnt sensational headlines exactly what i need for my first single...

Well i guess your the manager and im just the talent.

That's right. You concentrate on that God given talent of yours, I'll produce the crap to feed those pigs in the press.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..|

saw them in germany a few weeks back and they were fucking amazing. kept telling them that they had to had to play here soon. nicest dudes ever!!!

one of the first things ian williams said to me was "do you know hag?" ha ha

this is on sale on tickets.ie now, and tickets will be in the shops friday evening

I'm moist with anticipation. If support hasn't been decided, perhaps a poll may be in order? My vote is for Decal anyways for two reasons. I think Knives are too good to go before Battles, I think they'd only show them up! Decal is awesome, different and will leave everybody hyped as fuck! You'd just be knackered after WAK!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back