Battle of Rath Lugh (1 Viewer)

But while I'm not saying you didn't come up with it you have taken away from a funny tag, I tittered a lot over the last few days....as tittering goes anyway.

i thought 'pull the other leg' implied that you believe i didn't come up with it, no? squawk squawk i'm outraged. actually i've added to a funny tag, '...down a hole' wouldn't fit in the original

It's a breath of fresh air to see a young woman with enough passion and strength to say 'ENOUGH! YA BASTA!' and climb out of that hole and make herself a nice cup of tea back at her Mammy's and moan about how she didn't expect a hole in the ground to be so dark and cold and wet.
"It was horrible, mammy, HORRIBLE! How long was I there? A month? Two? Has Sky called for an interview, like?"

She's proved that even the little people can make a difference and rally the whole country around to point and laugh at the Save Tara movement.

Bless.

i thought 'pull the other leg' implied that you believe i didn't come up with it, no? squawk squawk i'm outraged. actually i've added to a funny tag, '...down a hole' wouldn't fit in the original
It was but then I backed down in the face of Woman Powa!

backed into a hole, so to speak

soundtrack to the tara revolution:

down in a hole - alice in chains
live in a hole - pantera
fixing a hole - the beatles
way down in the hole - tom waits
dig me a hole - dawn landes
another little hole - aqualung
deep in the hole - acdc
asking for it - hole
gloryhole - harum scarum
inna-hole-a-da-vida - iron butterfly

etc. etc.

(that's quite enough about holes - Ed.)

No comment

tara_sept_07_21_jpg.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back