bating kids (1 Viewer)

brianoak

Do you think you benefited from being slapped when you were a kid?(if you were that is).The kids that come into the shop were I work could do with having the hearts kicked out of them.I would never dare act the way some of them do when I was a kid.
Throwing tantrums,pulling shit off display and ignoring their parents who usually just stand and laugh.
Actually I think id rather bate the parents in those cases.

anyways,your thoughts.....

I think its ok to hit other peoples kids, but not your own. for example, if another person's kid hit my (imaginary) child, I would get that sonuvabitch and kick him in the fuck!

are you from the north?I used to work with a guy from lurgan who always threatened to kick my fuck in
avernus said:
I think its ok to hit other peoples kids, but not your own. for example, if another person's kid hit my (imaginary) child, I would get that sonuvabitch and kick him in the fuck!

My parents never laid a finger on us. Any discipline was done by scaring the fuck out of us. For example, when I was caught robbing a lego man I was threatened with the bad girls borstal.

I disagree strongly with belting kids, it just lets them think that violence is a solution. It is a lazy option. Better off bringing them up properly in the first place instead of hitting them when they won't shut up.

I hate seeing mothers on the bus threatening to hit their kids if they don't stop crying.No wonder why the kid is crying in the first place.

brian/heathons said:
Do you think you benefited from being slapped when you were a kid?(if you were that is).The kids that come into the shop were I work could do with having the hearts kicked out of them.I would never dare act the way some of them do when I was a kid.
Throwing tantrums,pulling shit off display and ignoring their parents who usually just stand and laugh.
Actually I think id rather bate the parents in those cases.

anyways,your thoughts.....

You do realise their parents are probably shoplifting whilst their offspring are creating this havoc, don't you?

I wouldnt be surprised.:eek:
spiritualtramp said:
You do realise their parents are probably shoplifting whilst their offspring are creating this havoc, don't you?

Anyway on the subject I definitley think parents should be allowed to smack their children. Seriously makes them behave much better. I always hate seeing those wee brats in shops whose parents havent a clue how to discipline.

I know how you feel, I used to work in a shop and little feckers would come in and smash the place up while the parents just stood there...drove me mad. I don't really agree with kid bashing, but these kids were gonna GET IT!!!!

brian/heathons said:
The kids that come into the shop were I work could do with having the hearts kicked out of them.I would never dare act the way some of them do when I was a kid.

I only ever got a slight tip on the hand and I was never threatened with the wooden spoon , i know some ones ma who broke the wooden spoon off them one day....... If i ever have kids im not hitting them , im not going to threaten to either , why bring children in to this world if your going to bate them to sleep every night? If my ma was ever to hit me now she would get a fist right back in the face.

B0000CCY1P.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

"Wait till I get you home".Me and the sisters got a few belts when we stepped out of line.Smacks like ,not digs.So did a load of my mates and I think it did us the world of good.Any time I see a kid crying in the shop the parents are all "oh shush,please and il bring you over and buy you something blah blah blah"
Give the child a smack,on the arm or arse or whatever and that will sort it out.Its the shock value not the physical pain.
Smacking a child does not equal child abuse.

Roisin said:
If my ma was ever to hit me now she would get a fist right back in the face.
Thats a horrible thing to say about your ma.
belt-img100_11.jpg

Thats what you need.DICIPLINE

Hmmm... I dont think that buying stuff for your child is the way around it either. I think just being a firm bastard with out making the child be afraid of and not giving in does the world of goood , Id say. But whats weird about me is for some one who was never hit or anything as a child I have problems looking people in the eye and I flynch really easy , hence why my nickname to friends is flynchy.

Roisin said:
But whats weird about me is for some one who was never hit or anything as a child I have problems looking people in the eye and I flynch really easy , hence why my nickname to friends is flynchy.
Here this isnt a councelling service.Take your shortcomings out on your kids

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back